Chapter 43

I was on the sofa, and he was on top of me, kissing me senselessly. His lips were so warm and welcoming and I just wanted more. I couldn't get enough of him. He gives me so many butterflies. I don't know what it is about him, but he's special. He's so perfect in my eyes. I could kiss him forever. I want to kiss him forever.

Grabbing my right leg and wrapping it around his waist, Eric, moved even closer to me, if that's even possible. He trailed his kissed down my cheek and towards my neck and began kissing softly there. I knew he wanted to suck on my neck but neither of us wanted to see what would happen if I got another hickey so we calmed it down a bit.

"Holy shit." We heard a voice say which caused us to pull apart. Standing at the doorway was a shivering Mr. Adam. He looked conflicted. It's like he knew he should scold us, but he didn't want to because apparently it was funny.

"You kids don't breath do you?"he said laughing as he took his gloves off. I removed my leg from around Eric and sat up as Eric got off of me.

"Your hairs a mess, son." Mr. Adam said taking in Eric after make out appearance. "I would have left you two alone but your mom is coming up and if she would have seen what I just saw she probably would of had a heart attack." Mr. Adam said as he sat on one of the bar stoles in the kitchen. "So... Not enough air left to talk or are you two going mute?" Mr. Adam asked causing Eric to laugh a little.
"Are you baking cookies?" Mr. Adam asked.

"Yea." Eric said while standing up. "And hot coco. Do you want some?" He asked.

"Nah, you're mom thinks I eat too much."

"Because you do." I turned my head toward the door as Mrs. Kelly and Jade walked in.

"Do not." Mr. Adam said defending himself.

"Whatever you say... Eric sweetie. Why does you hair look like that?"

"Bad hair day." Eric lied.

"You don't have bad hair days." Mrs. Kelly said raising an eyebrow.

"Frustration." Eric said which wasn't all completely a lie. I was the one pulling at it and I was sort of frustrated.

"Eric. Você está mentindo pra mim?"

"No."

"Eu não posso acreditar que você está mentindo para mim!"

"Não há nada de errado em fazer fora!" Eric said becoming angry.

"What language are they speaking?" I whispered as Jade sat next to me.

"Portuguese."

"Eu estou lhe dizendo agora que você não tem permissão para fazer isso." Mrs. Kelly said.

"Vou levar o meu pênis para fora agora e foda dela contra aquela parede ! você não me diga o que fazer !" Eric screamed in rage.

Mrs. Kelly gasped before walking up to her son and slapping him right across the face. I gasped in horror and covered my mouth in disbelief. "I raised you better than this." She said before storming into her bedroom.

Eric clenched his fist and locked his jaw before punching the wall and going absolutely berserk. He kicked anything in his way and threw anything he could grab. It was as if he was a tornado and was determined to destroy everything in his path. I've never seen him so mad. His face was the color of a flashing alarm and the veins in his neck were sharp as knives and honestly, no matter how hot he looked like that, it was still scary.