Chapter 17

Jade and I stayed silent for a while. The only sounds that was heard were from slight breathing and the pitter patter of the rain hitting against her windows. It had only been 5 minutes since Jade and I had the life changing talk and still, to this very moment, my heart was trying to beat out of my chest. My poor heart wasn't ready for this. Heartbreak, or a heart attack from happiness, whatever it may be, I was sure not ready.

"So... Are you gonna do it?" Jade asked. She was probably fed up with waiting. Sitting here was ridiculously boring.

I nodded slightly and stood up with shaky legs. I felt like I was gonna vomit. I was so scared that I could barley stand up right. Jesus, please get me through this.

"You can do it." Jade said standing up as well and giving me a nod of encouragement.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Probably the game room. I'll show you." Jade said leading the way, and to my dismay, she was waking really fast. Slow down chick. Doesn't she know she's practically rushing me towards my death? I would like to take my time and marvel in the memories I have. I would also like to enjoy my last few seconds but obviously that wasn't happening. I won't even get to say goodbye to anyone.

All to soon we were standing in front of some very large double doors. Jade grabbed onto my hand and with her free hand she pushed one of the doors open and lead me inside.

The game room was massive and really frigging cool. It had black carpet covering the whole room and imprinted within the carpet in the color white were the names of all the family members in this household. One wall was covered in family portraits from each year since the wedding of their parents, and the other wall was covered in pictures from vacations. On the longest wall there was a big flat screen tv, which was surrounded by cool looking speakers, and was accompanied by a couch that was placed in front of it. The room was also filled things such as a pool table, games I didn't even know the name of, an Xbox and a lot of comfy chairs that I was just dying to sit in. Holy crap.

As my eyes scanned the room they landed on Eric who was sitting on the couch with Jarred, they both had controllers in their hands and they seemed focused. Too bad I was about to mess that up.

"I've got this." Jade said giving me a wink. She walked over to where the two boys were and took the controller out of Eric's hand, pausing the game.

"Jade! What the hell?!" Eric said obviously mad that his precious game had been interrupted.

"Jarred. I need to talk to you... Alone." She said rubbing her hand along his shoulder. Jarred turned around and came face to face with Jade's boobs that were hardly covered do to the fact she was wearing a low V shirt.

"Ok." Jarred said biting his lip and standing up.

"Dude!" Eric said. Jarred just ignored him and grabbed Jade's hand. She pulled him out of the room and it was just Eric and I. Alone. Together. Ok you get it.

I stood there awkwardly before Eric sighed and looked at me. He chuckled at the way I was just standing there and got up. He made his way towards me and I lost all ability to breath. Who the hell told me I could do this?!

"Why are you shaking?" He asked giving me a confused look. I've been nervous around him before, but never this nervous.

"I have to tell you something." I said barley above a whisper, but surprisingly he heard it.

He gave me a concerned look before walking even closer to me. "What is it?" He asked. He seemed confused as hell. I would be too.

"I sort of. Um, I like..." I bit my lip and closed my eyes before continuing. I can do this. I can do this. "Your face." That wasn't probably the brightest way to say it. I blushed fiercely before fixing what I had just said. "I mean..." "I l-like you." I let out. I felt a tear fall down my face and I sighed. I was so frigging scared of his reaction that I was crying. Great.