Chapter 29

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"When did you get your license?"

"A while ago."

"How come I didn't know this?"

"I hardly knew."

"That makes no sense."

"I know."

"Are we almost there?"

"Uh. Well, we're almost to almost there."

"Good enough."

I was currently in the car with Eric. He was taking me on a date and I had no idea where the heck we were going.

"May I connect my phone to the cord?"

"Sure, babe."

"Yay thank you!" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed the cord. I plugged it into my phone hit the button to connect the two and then went to my music library.

"Are you gonna sing with me?" I asked.

"Don't count on it." He said making me pout.

"Please?"

"Maybe."

I hit play on the song I wanted to hear.

"Why did I know you would play this?" He asked.

"It's a connection thingy." I said smiling at him. "Now sing."

He sighed before doing as I asked. When the girl part of the song came I began to sing as well and this continued until we got to our destination.

"You know. You're something else." Eric said as he got out of the car.

"I know." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder as Eric opened the door for me and helped me out.

"Where are we?" I asked looking at the place in front of me. "Omg do they have rides here?!"

"And Dolphins." Eric added making me gasp.

"Omg are you serious?!"

"Pretty much."

"Ahh!" I screamed grabbing onto his hand and dragging him towards the entrance where there was a long ... butt line where you needed to pay. "Long lines make me sad." I said while pouting at Eric.

"I know baby." He rubbed my back and then grabbed my hand. "I'm sure it'll go by fast."

"I hope."

Once we finally got in I looked around in awe. Everything looked so cool!

"What do you want to do first?" Eric asked. I looked at him as if he were crazy and then raised my left eyebrow.

"You want food don't you?"

I nodded and smiled. "How'd you know?!" I fake gasped.

"Lucky guess." he said going along with me. He took out his phone and then dragged me towards the big park map that was pretty hard to miss. He took a picture of it and then continued to bring me to the place that would make me happiest.