Chapter 45

"Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna hug me?" Standing up immediately I rush over to my mother as she embraces me into the hug I didn't realize I missed so much.

"Hello Eric."

"Hello mam." I could hear the nervousness in his tone.

"You look lovely today." She says I'm guessing making him feel even more uncomfortable.

"Thank you. So do you mam."

"So..." My mom started as she played in my hair, still not letting me go from her embrace. "Will you tell me why your lips were connected with my daughters?"

"Moom!" I complained trying to get out of the hug but she pulled me back and continued to play in my hair. "It was an innocent peck."

"Mmmhm. Eric?"

"Yes, mam?" Eric asked as my mom called out his name.

"Was that the first time your lips have touched my daughters?"

"No, mam."

"And why is that."

"Lia is my girlfriend... Mam."

"Girlfriend you say?" My mom places both of my hands on my shoulders and stands me further back so she can get a good look at me. "Lia, you are far too young for a boyfriend."

"I am not. Our relationship is doing just fine."

"How come I didn't know about said relationship?" My mom asked.

"I didn't know how to tell you."

"What is this?" My mom asked placing her hand upon my fading hickey. Oh crap. I forgot about that. Slowly she took off her sunglasses and placed them above her head so she could get a better look. "Cordelia Faith!!! Is that a hickey?"

"Maybe." I said bitting onto my bottom lip to subside some of my panic.

My mothers gaze went from me to Eric and then back to me. She gave me a look of disappointment and then backed up a bit.

"I do not approve."

"Mom!"

"I do not want you two together."

I turned to look at Eric and I could see that he was trying so hard to hold his anger back and honestly he was doing a great job.

"You are too young. I sent you to that school to make friends not to find a lover at the age of practically two!"

"I am nowhere near the age of two. Eric is a really great guy mom. He helps me keep my grades up and he's really nice."

"He can be really nice as just your friend. I mean look at your neck! I do not approve!"

"It was an accident!"

"How the hell was that an accident!" She said causing me to huff.

"You two. Sit." She says walking me towards the couch I was just on. I hesitantly sat next to Eric and looked at my mom.

"Are you still a virgin?" My mom asked looking at me with a heated stare.

"Of course I am."

"You." She said changing her stare to look at Eric now. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes mam."

"Why does she have a hickey?"

"Her neck's kissable." Eric's voice cracked causing me to cover my mouth. I wanted to laugh so badly but I knew it would be best to not do so.