Chapter 14

"Owe." I mumbled to myself as I fell flat on my butt. It's my first time skating and this was my first fall and let me just tell you, it was not pleasant.

"Are you alright?" I heard a voice ask me. I turned around and came face to face with a squatting Eric. How the hell can he squat in roller skates? And why the hell does he look so good doing it?!

"I'm fine." I said biting my lip. That has become a habit around him.

"You sure? That was a nasty fall." He said.

"No I'm fine. My butt just hurts a little." I tried to get up but I failed miserably and fell back down. Eric chuckled at my failure and offered me a hand. He helped me stand up and I couldn't help but swoon over the fact that my hand was in his.

Jade had recently left me to go to the restroom. She wanted me to go with her but I was too stubborn and I decided to continue skating. Big mistake. Not having Jade to hold hands with actually made it more difficult to skate. I guess she kept me up and I didn't even know it.

"It's my first time skating. Ever since Jade went to the bathroom I've been having trouble standing up." I mumbled breaking the awkward silence between Eric and I. He smiled that gorgeous angelic smile of his and chuckled a bit.

Damn. Please take me.

"That's cute." He said making me blush. "It just takes practice."

This is gonna make me sound so needy but I can't help it. "Can you help me?"

"Yea sure." He said. I was gonna reach out to grab his hand but then I realized that his hand was still holding mine from when he helped me up. Oh my gosh. He's still touching me.

"I'm gonna start off slow but I'm warning you now. I will get fast. Like really fast. Think you can handle that?" He asked smirking at me.

I nodded and he let go of my hand. I was sad but that completely changed when his arm wrapped around my waist. He started skating and I did as well. He started off slow, as said, but he wasn't kidding when he said he was going to eventually go fast.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and then we were off. I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life!

"Woah!" I gasped clinging onto him for dear life. Holy crap.

We skating around the floor for God knows how many times and eventually we stopped. I was completely out of breath and dizzy but Eric was perfectly fine. Um... What the hell?

Eric began to laugh. "Are you alright?"

"Yea. I'm f-fine." Total lie. The world was spinning.

"Was it too much to handle Lia?" He smirked at me.

"Pff. What? No. I'm perfectly fine." I tried to skate away but I fell flat on my butt making Eric bust out laughing.

Great.

Why do I always embarrass myself infront of him?

"Where's everyone else?" I asked trying to stand up again. This time I actually succeeded. Thank God.

"They're over there." He said pointing to a table where everyone was talking and eating candy. Including Jade.

"They got tired. Wanna join them?" He asked. I nodded and we skated off of the floor and towards the group.

"Look who decided to join us." Jade smirked. I secretly gave her the middle finger and she gasped dramatically while placing a hand over her heart. I sat down next to her and Eric sat down by Valentina. I'm not jealous.