Chapter 21

The ride to wherever we were going was long but not too long. Eric was playing with my fingers the whole time and Jade wouldn't stop smirking at us. Eric also kept staring at my lips. I didn't know if it was because of the red lipstick or if it was because he wanted to kiss me but I was really enjoying the attention from him.

After about 30 minuets, we arrived at a really large gate of some sort. Mr. Adam rolled down the window and grabbed a card out of his pocket before showing it to the machine thingy that was on the drivers side. It scanned the card, made a weird noise and soon the gates opened.

As the car drove into the gate I stared in everything in awe. This place was effing beautiful... And huge! I honestly thought it was a hotel at first. How insane is that?

Once the car was parked we all got out. I looked at my surroundings and I couldn't help but gasp. This is like a dream house from a different universe.

"Who's house is this?" I asked looking at Jade.

"My grandparents." She said smiling at me.

"What are they like Royalty?"

Jade laughed. "Somewhere far down the family line."

My eyes widened and Jade laughed before shaking her head. "I'm just kidding. My grandfather use to be an actor. She said pulling me towards the door." Eric followed after us and there parents right after him. Jade rung the doorbell and after maybe like 2 minutes the door was finally answered. I was expecting and elderly couple to open the door but instead I was greeted by a guy in a suit. He seemed friendly by the way he greeted us and invited us inside but then it hit me. It was his job. These people have a butler... Damn.

After being greeted the butler, he literally took our bags like we were in some sort of movie or something. He then told us where everyone else was and waited for us to all walk away before he even moved.

As we were walking down the hallway I felt someone place their hand in mine. I looked down and then looked up to see who the culprit was. It was Eric, obviously. When my eyes met his he gave me a cheeky smile. I was glad that he wasn't afraid to show affection around other people, but it also sort of scared me. I'm the type of person who's afraid of judgment. I always think of the worse case scenarios and that freaks me out even more.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked with a look of concern on his face. "Do you not want me to hold you hand?" He asked.

"No. I mean... Yes? Wait." I shook my head. "I like when you hold my hand." I said trying to fix the confusing jumble of words I just let out. Why does he make me so nervous?

Eric chuckled and held my hand tighter. "Good. I like it too." After blushing and looking away from him I realized that we were now standing in a massive backyard. There was music playing but it wasn't pop or anything people of the teenage years would listen too. It was more of classical music and secret be told, I'm completely in love with classical music.

In the backyard there were tables and chairs everywhere. There was a swarm of people moving and socializing with each other and the atmosphere was filled with the smell of delicious food.

The grass on the ground was neatly cut and it was the most beautiful color of green I've ever seen. And placed near a pathway which lead to God knows where were pink magnolia tree's.

Once I came back to my senses I realized Mr. Adam and Mrs. Kelly have disappeared. Jade was hugging a little girl, who scarily looked just like her, and Eric was saying hi to people I've never even seen before.

"Jade can you come play with me?" The little girl asked while looking up at Jade with the most adorable eyes I've ever seen.

"I really can't right now Cleo. I have to show my friend around." Jade said. The little girl looked at me and then back at Jade while pouting.