Chapter 33

"I should get you back." He said making me pout.

"Nooo." I scooted closer to him and intertwined our fingers. "I want to stay with you. All night."

"We'll get in so much effing trouble if I let you stay here." I sighed and scooted closer to him, burying my head into his chest. He sighed as he tightened his hold on me. "I don't want you to go either." He moved his hand up to my cheek and looked into my eyes. "But you have to. It's almost curfew."

I didn't respond. I just keep my head buried within his chest causing him to sigh once again. He sat up with me still completely around him and adjusted me so I was sitting on his lap. At the moment I was only wearing my underwear and his shirt because I was way too lazy to get dressed and I sort of fell asleep for a while. I don't know why but after doing what we did I was really really tired and a 40 minute nap was absolutely needed.

After planting one more kiss upon my lips, Eric moved me onto the bed and stood up. He stretched his arms above his head and I stared at him and his abs in awe. I will never understand how God made such a beautiful human being.

After stretching his gaze landed on me. He gave me a wink which made me blush for some reason, and then proceeded to walk to my pile of clothing. He grabbed the tights that I was wearing and walked back over to me. He grabbed my foot, pulled me towards him and then helped me by putting my tights on for me.

When he was done he helped me put on my hoodie and everything else.

"You know, you really are such a gentleman." I said as he was helping me put my socks on. He was on his knees in front of me and I couldn't help but stare at him in amazement.

"I'm really not." He said while placing my last sock onto my naked foot.

"Your shirt smells like you." I said smiling at him which made him laugh.

"I really hope that's a good thing."

"Trust me. It is. I don't know why but you always smell really good. Do you ever even sweet?"

"Occasionally."

"I bet you look hella hot when you're sweaty... That was really creepy. I'm sorry."

He laughed again and pecked me on my lips after he finished the task of getting me fully dressed. He then grabbed my bra which I did not put back on and handed it to me. His hand was soon in mine and I was being led towards the door.

I will never understand how we did not get caught once again but we made it back to the girls dorms without even a glance from an adult. There was this one guy who stared at us in amazement and complete shock but I'm sure he won't be a problem.

"I don't want to go." I pouted as I leaned against the door to my room.

"I don't want you to go." Eric said as he leaned in. "And I don't want to go either but if I don't I'll probably get caught."

"Just one more kiss? Before you go?" I asked.

"I'm right ahead of you." He said before smashing his lips against mine and kissing me deeply. He then pulled away and rushed out of the building. I couldn't blame him though. I was having anxiety while I was in his building. The idea of getting caught is scary as hell.

"And where have you been?" Jade asked me as I walked through the door. She hardly even gave me a second to breath.

"I was in Eric's room." All three of my roommates heads snapped towards me once those words were said and I somehow wished I could take them back but it was too late. The sentence was already functioning in their brains.