Chapter 23

My mouth feel a gap as I heard Eric's request. After a moment of me staring at him as if he were crazy his eyes widened and his cheeks began to turn red. "I- no not like that baby. I just meant like. You know." He looked down. "Never mind."

I thought about it and as I began to ponder the topic I realized that it wouldn't be that bad. I mean, we'd just be sleeping side by side. Nothing is going to happen. Maybe a bit of cuddling but that's it. Nothing's wrong with that. Right?

"Ok." I said biting my lip. "Won't you're mom like kill us though?"

Eric shrugged. "She won't notice."

I nodded and he grabbed onto my hand. He lead me up the stairs... A lot of stairs if I might add and he took me to one of the guest rooms. He told me to take a shower and then meet him in his room which was at the end of the hallway. After retrieving my bag, that's what I did.

I went into the guest bathroom and took a warm shower. Afterwords I brushed my teeth and changed into pajama's and fuzzy socks. I combed the nots out of my hair, grabbed my phone, and then made my way to Eric's room.

I didn't think to knock, which was probably really stupid because when I waked in a saw Eric in a towel. He was in the process of taking it off but once he saw me his eyes widened as he began to freak out and scurry to put his towel back on.

I didn't really see his friend, even though I sort of would have liked too, but I did see his butt which was really cute by the way.

"I'm so sorry." I said covering my eyes. "I should have knocked."

It's fine. Eric said laughing awkwardly. I heard him moving around a bit and after about a minute I felt a presence in front of me. Hands grabbed onto my hands and removed them for my face. I opened my eyes and was met by a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. I love, love, love his eyes! My future children need to have these eyes.

"I'm decent now." He said making me laugh a little.

"That's good to know." I said before stepping back a little.

"No." He said before pulling me into him. My clothed chest smashed into his shirtless one making my breathing pick up.

"You're so cute." He said before rubbing his nose against mine.

"You're so close." I said biting my lip.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he moved his hand up my shirt a bit.

"I. Uhh. Yea." I let out nervously.

He smiled and moved away from me. He turned on the tv before going over to the light switch and turning it off. I got into the bed and he got in next to me. He handed me the remote and I thanked him before scrolling through the channels. I saw that the little mermaid was playing and I couldn't help but click it. Ariel is my favorite princess. Don't judge.

"Please don't kill me." I said while looking at Eric. He looked at me amused before shaking his head and laughing.

"You're so innocent." He said before pulling me onto his lap. "I'm not gonna lie, it turns me on. Like a lot. It makes me want to do really bad things to you. I wanna touch you in so many different places and I want to kiss every inch of your body... But, I want you to stay innocent. You're my innocent baby girl. I might not be able to hold myself back all the time but I'm gonna try. You're my pure angle." His words had me gaping. Did he really just say that?

"Wow." Was the only word I could get out. He smiled at me before planting a kiss on my forehead and turning his gaze towards the screen. He was actually gonna watch this with me? Best boyfriends award goes to him. Why is he so perfect?