Chapter 30

"So what are these outfits for again?" I asked Valentina while looking down at the outfit I was currently wearing. I was wearing short red shorts, with a white shirt that said Christmas Cheer in green. My hair was in a high pony with a green bow and I was wearing regular white cheer shoes.

"The cheerleaders like to wear different outfits for special occasions plus this is the only way you guys would blend in. It's not like we can just get you a cheerleading uniform."

"It's too early to be up." Faith whined as she plopped flat onto the bed. "Can we at least have breakfast before we go? Or Starbucks?" She mumbled into a pillow.

"If we can leave early, which I doubt because Jade's still not done."

"Jade hurry up!" Faith screamed into the pillow.

"I have to look perfect!" Jade said causing us all to sigh.

"You look fine." Winter said grabbing Jade's hand and dragging her away from the mirror.

"Fine." Jade sighed. "We can go. But if I get there and one hair is out of place I'm not talking to any of you for 5 months."

"That's a little extreme don't you think?" Winter asked.

"Nothing is too serious when it has to do with a day like this." Jade said. She then turned her attention to me. "Go get Eric."

"Why me?" I asked which was really stupid because it's obvious why she wanted me to go, but I asked anyway, so whatever.

"You're his girlfriend. I'm assuming your going to want a one minute make out session, so go."

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and made my way to Eric's room. This time I actually knocked and when he opened the door I literally lost all ability to breath.

He was wearing a beanie! A frigging beanie! And his sweater! Dear Jesus lord don't even get me started on how he looked in the sweater. I don't know why but he frigging looked like a Greek god statue or something. Staring at him was giving me butterflies and when he looked down at me and then into my eyes I couldn't help but blush. How could someone as gorgeous as him want to date me? I'm like a toad. A toad I tell you!!!

"You look adorable." Eric said while smiling widely at me.

I blushed and shook my head. "You look really good."

"Really?" Eric asked while looking down at himself. "Thank you baby."

"Are you ready to go?" I asked bitting my lip.

Eric nodded and turned the light off before making his way back towards the door. "Those shorts are really short." He said while staring at my butt.

"I know." I said blushing a bit.

"If anyone cheeks you out, I will not hesitate to throw them into something sharp." He said. I laughed because I thought he was kidding but when I looked at the look on his face I realized that he really wasn't.

"Oh." I mumbled to myself. I don't know why but that makes me nervous.

"You're gonna freeze your ass off today." He said once we made it down the stairs.

"I know." I pouted.

"I'll try to keep you warm." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me into him.

I blushed as he leaned in to kiss me. His lips landed on mine and just as I was about to kiss back I had an horrible urge. I quickly pulled away from his embraces and sneezed onto the wall. Poor wall.

"Woow! Smooth Lia." I heard someone say. I looked towards where the voice came from and I saw Jade leaning on the wall next to everyone else. Jesus, help me.