Chapter 5

"Hey can you please help me zip this?" Faith asked stumbling out of the bathroom.

I nodded and helped her zip up her costume. She smiled at me and then looked into the mirror that was hanging on the wall. "Wow."

She was dressed as Katherine Pierce from the Vampire Diaries and her costume was spot on. It looked exactly like the actual outfits from the show. Her hair was spot on and from a far she actually looked like her.

"I love your costume." I said.

Faith smiled at me. "Aww thanks! I love yours! It's way better than mine."

I was dressed as Snow White from once upon a time. It was a replica of the outfit she wore when she was with Prince Charming. My aunt took me shopping last weekend and we fond it. Once I saw it, I fell in love with it. It was really expensive but I couldn't say no. I had to buy it. Now, I have to be a bit more careful with my money for a while, but it was totally worth it.

"You look just like her." Faith smiled.

"Thanks."

Moments after Faith and I's little conversation, Winter and Jade walked in.

Winter was dressed like a beautiful fairy and Jade was dressed up as a female Captain Hook.

"Ahh I'm so excited! We have to take a picture before we leave." Faith said taking out her phone.

What are you doing? I asked as she walked over to the drawer connected to her bed.

"There are four of us. I need my selfie stick."

My eyes widened. "You actually own one of those?"

"Yea. They're only 6 dollars and they are really helpful." She pulled out a pink selfie stick and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright everyone do your best pose!" She yelled. We all posed several times and Faith took several pictures. She posted her favorite on Instagram and sent all of the pictures to us.

"Alright let's go party!" Jade shouted.

We all cheered and out the door we went. The hallways were filled with Halloween decorations and it was pretty dark. The only lights that were on were the emergency lights and I'm pretty sure they did that for effect. There was fake smoke all around and you could already hear the music playing loudly from the school gym.

We excited the building we were in and rushed towards the gym. A teacher who was in a hunter's costume open the door for us. We thanked him and then made our way in.

They gym was packed with people. There were decorations everywhere and fake smoke clouded around us. The music was louder than ever and everyone seemed to be having an amazing time.

"Wow." I mumbled to myself. I've never actually been to anything like this. This is amazing.

"Ah look! It's a photo booth we must we must we must!" Faith said. She grabbed Jade and Winter's hand and Winter grabbed my hand. We were all dragged to the photo booth. There was a line but it went by quickly.

"Who has money?" Faith asked.

"You dragged us all in here, and you don't even have money?" Jade asked raising an eyebrow.

"I only have a 20. It doesn't take 20s." She said smiling innocently.

Jade sighed and put money into the machine. We chose a border and then flashes went off. We made different faces and then our pictures came out. We got out of the booth and just stood there staring at each other.

"Well... What do we do now?" I asked.

"Now? We dance!" Faith said before running of and disappearing the crowd of dancing people.