Chapter 19

Eric lead me through the dark of the night. He wouldn't tell me where we were going but I didn't care. I was just content with the fact that I was with him. I couldn't stop staring at him. It was dark but the moonlight was just enough light to show how even though it's the time where no one should look presentable, he still does. It's really not fair to be honest. I probably look like a rag doll. Whatever that is.

After walking for a while, we came to a stop. We were standing in front of an ice cream shop that you could completely tell was closed right now, and that sparked my confusion. "Why are we here?" I asked.

"For ice cream." Eric said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. He pulled out a key from his pocket and placed it in the lock before turning it and pulling the key back out. He opened the door and lead me inside. The sound of an alarm beeping made my eyes widened, but Eric rushed over to a system, I didn't even see, and turned it off, making me sigh in relief. How the hell does he know the code? And where the hell did he get the key from?

Eric walked back over to me and locked the door before turning to me and smiling. "My uncle and aunt own this place. They gave my dad a key but I stole it from him."

"Oh. So we're aloud to be here?" I asked.

Eric chuckled before shaking his head. "No, but they won't find out so it's ok. As long as the lights stay off, the door is locked and the alarm doesn't get triggered, we'll be fine."

"You sure break a lot of rules." I said. He smiled and winked playfully before he walked behind the counter with the ice cream freezer. He grabbed a medium size cone and then looked at me.

"What do you want, cutie?" I looked at all the options and my mouth began to water. I loved ice cream with so much passion. I could eat it non stop and still want more. Ice cream is literally a gift sent from God.

"Cookies & Cream." I said finally making a decision. Eric grabbed an ice cream scoop and began to scoop the gift from God into the cone. When he was done he grabbed a spoon and placed it in the ice cream before handing it to me. He fixed himself the same thing before closing the freezer and motioning for me to follow him. He grabbed a remote off of one of the counters and made his way to one of the cute table's that were accompanied by ice cream chairs. He sat down and I sat next to him completely amazed on how a chair so cute could be so comfortable at the same time. It's just as comfy and cool as Jade's egg chair. Omg, I want one of those so bad.

Eric pointed the remote to the tv and turned it on. The TV was pretty big to say it was in an ice cream shop, but that was probably the point. It's probably the entertainment for costumers.

"What do you want to watch?" Eric asked as he clicked on the Netflix app on the bottom of the screen. He logged out of the account that was already in there and logged into his own before clicking his name.

"Can we watch Once Upon a Time?" I asked. I was completely obsessed with that show. Fairytales are obviously completely fiction but sometimes they feel more real to me than life itself. It sounds weird but I can't really explain it. I just really love fairytale's, especially Once Upon a Time. It's great.

Eric nodded before finding it and clicking on it. "Do you watch this?" I asked looking at Eric. He didn't seem like he did but he was dressed up as Prince Charming for Halloween, so who knows.

"I've seen some episodes. I never really have time to continue."

I nodded before licking the side of my ice cream. I placed my eyes on the TV and I couldn't help but moan at how good the ice cream was.

A while passed by and I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Eric staring at something on my face but I couldn't really make out what. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me before patting his lap. My eyes widened. Is he motioning me to sit on his lap?! I looked at his lap and then back up at him. Oh my gosh. He is! Hesitantly, I got out of my chair and walked closer to Eric. I stood by him and he grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I squealed before looking back at him. He began to laugh at the shock on my face. I've never sat on a guys lap before... Well, my father's but that was when I was 6. He stopped babying me after that. My mother on the other hand still sort of does, even though she sent me to a boarding school. She calls me like 5 times a day. I'm not even kidding.