Chapter 38

"And the answer is?"

"76.5in."

"Yes! Good job!"

"Can I have a kiss now?" I asked. Eric chuckled and shook his head.

"No, you may not."

"Eric. Whyyy." I pouted.

"Because we're not done."

"But we've done so much."

"And I won't stop until I make sure you're gonna get a 100 on your exam."

I pouted. "No one get's 100's on math exams."

"Wanna bet?" My mouth dropped open as he said that. He has to be kidding. A 100? On a math exam? No. No frigging way.

"You get 100's on your math exams?!"

"Yup."

"I don't believe you."

"Why not?" He asked moving a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"You're an unfair human being. I want to be able to get a 100 on my exam."

"And that's why we're still studying."

I groaned and sat back against my chair. "I just want to cuddle and watch Once Upon a Time."

"We'll do that Saturday night... If you pass."

"That's so farrrr."

"You'll survive."

"If you give me a kiss." I said moving closer to him.

"You have to earn that kiss." He said not budging. Damn it. Why does he have to be so determined.

"What if I steal it?"

"Then, I will punish you." He said in all seriousness. I stared at him wide eyes waiting for him to crack a smile or a laugh but he never did. Asdfghjkl?! What the hell?! He'll punish me?! What even is that suppose to mean?

Exam week went by faster than I expected. It was dreadful but also nice because I got to spend a lot of time with Eric. He helped me study for each and every subject and would not give me a break. He even helped me for my PE final! No body prepares for that! And yeah, I still didn't get a kiss, and frankly, I was too afraid to steal one.

After I was done with my second to last Exam on Friday, I exited the classroom and made my way to Eric who was sitting on the hallway bench, doing whatever he was doing on his phone. He was the first one to finish and the first one to exit the classroom. Shocker? I think not.

"How'd you do?" He asked while looking up at me.

"I think I did well." I said honestly. "Can I please have a kiss now?"

"No." He said smirking.

"Why the hell not?" I pouted. "I'm going through withdrawals." That statement made him laugh.

"You're not getting a kiss until I see that you've passed everything."

"That's no fair."

"Is too fair."

"And what if I failed?"

"I'll be very disappointed, and as for kisses... You won't get any for the whole break."

"The whole break?!" My eyes widened. No way he would actually do that. He's a guy for crying out loud, I'm sure he's craving it too.