Chapter 16

Eric smirked as he heard the scream of shock from Jade. His eyes averted from her to me, which made me extremely nervous. He stared at me for a while, like he was trying to read my soul, but he didn't say anything. None of them did. It was like Jade didn't say what she had just said, and I honestly don't know if i should be freaked out, or relieved.

"Eric what are you guys doing in here? If mom finds out she'll freak." Jade said.

Eric rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands into his pocket. "Mom and dad are asleep. Since they stayed out later than usual they're exhausted and won't be waking up any time soon." Eric made his way towards us and sat in-between Val and Andrina. Why didn't he sit by me? Do I look bad? Do I smell bad? Does the fact that I haven't had my first kiss yet freak him out? Am I too much of a prude? Or am I just over thinking all of this? Crap.

"Whatcha playing?" Noel asked sitting on the other side of Val.

"Never have I ever." Val said making Eric and Jarred snort.

"That's such a stupid game. You all probably ask the most innocent questions and your fingers probably stay up the whole time."

"You'd be surprised." Andrina mumbled.

"I'm playing." Noel said.

"Of corse you are." Jarred sat next to Jade.

"You're playing too." She said to him.

"I didn't sign up for that."

"Too bad." She said poking him, but Jarred wasn't even fazed by it. He just simply picked up her hand and bit the finger the she poked him with while giving her a sensual look. Jade's eyes filled with desire but she quickly snapped out of it and pulled her finger away. "Owe."

"Latest reaction ever." Eric said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up." Jade said rolling her eyes at him. "Alright who's first?" She asked.

I bit my lip. I really didn't want to play this game anymore, especially since the guys were in here. Playing this game would just be embarrassing and I know for a fact that I'll probably win each time. I haven't done anything bad. No cheating, no drugs, no alcohol, no destruction, no sex, no masturbating, and not even kissing. I haven't even hugged a guy in more of a buddy type of way. I was a frigging angel child and it was embarrassing.

I was debating on wether or not I should play. I mean, I could just lie for some of the simple things, like I should have done with the kissing thing, but I really hate lying. Plus when you put a finger down they usual ask for the story of what you did, and I was definitely not that good of a lier or story teller.

"Guys I don't want to play." I said after that confusing debate in my head.

"Why?" Jade pouted.

"Just not feeling it." I said.

"Oh stop being a baby! You're playing, Lia."

"Jade." I pouted.

"You will either play, or tell us why you don't want to play." She said making me groan in frustration.

I sighed before giving up. "I don't really do anything wrong." I said.

"That's really not a shocker, princess. But if you want to do something bad I could totally help you out with that." My eyes widened as those words came out of Eric's mouth. For one, he called me a princess, and two, what the hell did he mean by he could help me with that?!

Jarred smirked. " Eric? Are you trying to get in her pants." I blushed at his question.

Eric shook his head. "Dude, I wouldn't do that." Why not? Is it because he doesn't like me or is it because he had too much respect for me? Why can't I figure him out?!