Chapter 44

"Perfect! I can't believe you're getting better already!" Eric said while rushing up to me.

"Well it is the third day. I would hope that I would be making at least a little bit of progress."

"So you want to go in now?" He asked as he kneeled down. I nodded as he let my feet lose from the bored. "What do you want to do?"

"I want a slushy."

"A slushy?" Eric asked standing up with his eyebrow creased.

"Yesss." I say while wrapping my arms around his neck so I could hug him.

"It's 23 degrees out here... And you want a slushy?" He asked me laughing. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me in to complete the hug that I started.

"Yesss. Can we please please go make one?"

"We're practically standing in a slushy right now."

"I want an edible slushy."

"I can give you an edible slushy right now." He said smirking at me.

"Eric!" I gasped pulling away from him. He chuckled as I picked up my board before we made our way to the carts so we could go back to the house.

"You know. We're having like a family karaoke night tomorrow night. You should be in it." Eric said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"I'd only be in it if you were in it with me."

"That's a stretch."

"You're a stretch." I said sticking out my tongue.

"I know what I could stretch." He said wiggling his eyebrow playfully at me.

"Ha. That's funny considering the fact that you're the one who doesn't want to penetrate."

"Hmm." He said stopping in his tracks. He leaned into me and nibbled on my ear before whispering into it. "You want me to penetrate you, baby?" I didn't answer and I could feel the smirk forming on his unfairly perfect face. "You want me to undress you slowly and and work that sexy body of yours?" His worlds caused a shiver to escape my body. I'm more than positive he knew what he was doing, and he didn't stop. He wasn't going to stop until I cracked. "I bet I can make you horny, baby. Do you want me to use my big dïck to make you horny?"

"Eric." I said bitting my lip. I could hear the board hit the soft snow and before I knew it, I was forcefully pulled into Eric's body, my heartbeat picking up.

"Answer me, baby girl."

"I-" he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine but before I could even kiss back, he pulled away and slowly backed me up against the nearest tree.

"I bet you'd look so sexy before I made love to you. Lying under me, completely naked. You're nipples hard and your pretty little pussy leaking."

I gapped at him and his smirk grew even more.

"Am I making you horny, Lia? What are you gonna do about it? Are you mad that i haven't touched you yet?"

"Eric." I said in a warning tone while clinching my thighs together. He was killing me.

"You're sexy when you're frustrated." He said grinding himself against me which caused me to gasp. "You like that do you?"

"Eric. Please." I said bitting my lip.

"Did I make you horny, baby?"

I slowly nodded my head which caused him to smile.

"What are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna touch yourself for me?"