Kanye groans and puts on his shades before he crosses his arms. Justin pulls me onto his lap and rests his chin on my shoulder. He smelt like my pomegranate scented soap, strawberry shampoo and looked like a Yeezy model. Since he'd ran to my parents house his workout clothes reeked of sweat and Kanye had insisted he rock some of his archived collection.

"Do you want to look around too baby? Maybe get some bling to match this?" He holds up my hand and we both admire my promise ring with cheesy smiles

"Bizz I'm glad my girl has someone with taste. That's a banging ring son" Kanye praises and Justin chuckles,

"Thank you Mr. West I appreciate it" Kanye sighs and takes his glasses off for a moment.

"Bruh we known each other a long time and we both in the game so call me Kanye or call me Ye because Mr. West was my father" I giggle and lean further against Justin's chest.

"How about we get you something that matches me?" He squeezes his arms tighter around my waist before standing up and walking us over to one of the many illuminated glass cases.

"Men's?" He asks the clerk who hurriedly points to another corner of the store. In a matter of minutes I'm able to pick out three pieces of jewelry that match my ring as well as Justin's personality.

"Top three huh?" He asks with a big grin and I nod like an excited child.

"Mhmm pick the one you want, or all three, I got you covered" and I had. I'd made half a mil off of a few ass and headshots. Being an in demand model had its perks.

"Baby you know I'm not going to let you pay for shit"

"Not even if I really want to?" He smirks and kisses my ringed hand.

"Not even then" while Justin looks over the ring, chain, and stud earrings I had chosen an idea pops into my head.

"Jay?" He focuses mild attention on me as he clenches and unclenches his fist that holds a sterling silver ring on his finger.

"Yeah SoSo?" I bite my lip and sidle up next to him.

"Let's get these engraved yeah?" He smiles and turns around to kiss me full on the lips. In the background Kim makes a loud 'Aw' sound and the noise of a camera clicking can be heard.

"She's going to blast that all over social media isn't she?" Justin whispers and I nod against his forehead.

"She wouldn't be Kim K if she didn't" I whisper back and he takes my hand in his and slips off the ring, waving to the clerk with one hand.

"Hey man, how fast could you have this engraved for my girl?" The clerk's eyes widen at the gargantuan diamond, but he spits out an answer.

"For you Mr. Bieber? 30 minutes tops" Justin smiles, impressed.