"SoSo!"

"Nori!" I yell with matched enthusiasm, struggling to hear her over the yelling and cheering that muffled her voice.

"Come and have drinks with me sissy!" She slurs drunkenly and I raise an eyebrow.

"North aren't you not supposed to be drinking? Because of, you know, the baby?" She blows a loud and long raspberry before answering me.

"There's no baby dummy! I wasn't pregnant! I had hella food poisoning! My doctor like just forwarded the results!" I laugh with her and grin when in the background a voice that sounds like Brooklyn's shouts,

"I'm not going to be a dad!"

"Oh Sososyyyyy, guess what else?"

"Hmm?" I urge and she takes a deep dramatic breath.

"Brookie asked me to move in with him! Can you believe it? I nod even though she can't see me.

"I believe it" I tell her and I do, because he had gone on and on about it for weeks, probably longer.

"We're going to have the biggest rager ever to make up for all the times Mom and dad wouldn't let us trap at their house"

"Sounds spectacular Nori," I say checking out my nails and smiling.

"Okay I'm going to go do another round. Have fun with your husband!" Before I can correct her by saying that Justin is actually my ' Future Husband' she hangs up.

The boredom starts to set in again and my curiosity gets the better of me so I sneak out of Justin's bedroom to listen to him talk to his siblings from the top of the stairs.

"You guys are 16 and 17 years old and still acting like fucking children" Jazzy makes a noise of protest, but Justin is quick to interrupt her.

"I give you guys money every fucking month. It's the only way I'll hear from either of you! How is it that you two both blew through 50k  in a matter of weeks? What did you spend it on?" Neither of the kids answer and Justin isn't buying it so he slams his hand down on a flatter party of the stair railing causing the kids, and myself, to jump.

"A-a lawyer"

"A what?" Jazzy sighs and repeats her answer.

"A lawyer. I'm trying to get emancipated okay Justin?"

"From Jeremy?" Jazzy nods and bows her head.

"And you Jax?" Jaxon let's out a breath of air before answering.

"Bought a trap house. Low city Vancouve. Where you used to sling Jus" Justin let's out a bitter laugh.

"I'll come back to you later" he says seethingly and Jaxon actually shirks away, his cool boy demeanor dissipating. He focuses his attentions on Jazzy.

"What for Jazz? He's a good dad now you're lucky you didn't have him when I did" she nods again and shakes her head.

"I hate Canada. I don't wanna be there anymore. I auditioned for a modeling company and they told me I have potential Justin!"