Chapter Thrity-One

Start from the beginning

"Need me to slow down?" Jerome asked between kisses.

"No." Grace said unbuckling his pants. He stepped out of his pants and pushed her father back on the bed.

"Fuck." Jerome groaned when Grace grabbed his dick through his boxers. She'd been doing a lot with Kelly so she knows a little something. "Damn girl. You don't wanna suck this dick." He said. "It's too much for you."

"Let me try." Grace said with a smile tugging at his boxers. Jerome bit his lip and nodded.

"Go ahead." He said watching Grace take his meat out. "Go in on that shit."

Grace did just that, taking nothing slow, and went in like a pro. Jerome groaned running his hands through her hair and pushing her head deeper.

"Yeah, suck that dick." Jerome said biting his lip. "Just like that. Alright stop."

He pulled Grace back and pushed her back on the bed. "My turn." He said in a husky seductive voice. He spread her legs kissing her thigh. "You so wet." He said playing with her pussy. "Shit." He licked it and Grace inhaled sharply. She never got head before so it was new.

She moaned loudly and bit her lip. "Shh baby. I ain't even started yet." He said. He stuck his entire tongue inside her making Grace arch her back. "Does that feel good?"

Grace nodded and moaned. "So good." Jerome went back to eating her out. It tastes just like he though it would. Graces moans made his dick twitch and he couldn't wait any more.

He came up and kissed Grace's neck. He lined his dick up with her hole and slowly entered Grace, but instead of the usual crying he was used to he was met with moans. He got kinda angry and started pounding her shit. It surprised Grace and her eyes got wide.

"Jerome slow down." Grace said trying to catch her breath. She placed a hand against the wall and one on his stomach trying to push him back.

Jerome ignored her moving her hand and continuing to demolish her insides. Grace eventually gave in and started moaning. She was coming close to her climax and Jerome wasn't far behind.

After they finished, Jerome pulled out smiling at Grace. He kissed her once more before starting to dress again. He was smiling hard as hell.

"Aye, I can stay for a little longer." Jerome said. "Go freshen yourself up."

Grace smiled and got up walking in the bathroom. Jerome pulled his phone out and snapped a few pictures of her clothes on the floor. He sent them to Frank and told him she even have him head. Jerome thought about leaving, but his heart kinda wanted to stay. Frank asked for pictures, but Jerome couldn't do it to Grace. He told Frank He really does love her and he can't do that to her. Frank called immediately.

"Fuck you mean you in love nigga?" Frank yelled.

"Just what I said. Dude she's perfect." Jerome said smiling.

"What the fuck? We supposed to go hoeing during the break and you in love." Frank said. "So I put a watch out on that nigga to girl was fucking with since you trust her and shit and ain't do it. She still going over to his house and get this. SHE FUCKIN HIM! I got pics dawg."

Jerome shook his head. "Naw I trust her. She wouldn't do that. Hold up. I gotta go." Jerome hung up. He had some questions he needs answers for.

"Yo," Jerome said when Grace came out. "You weren't a virgin."

"Well, I don't know what I am then because I haven't had sex." Grace said putting a new outfit on. "Honestly."

"It didn't even hurt."

"You know losing your virginity doesn't have to hurt right?" Grace said. "Look it up."

Jerome sighed typing it in. "You right."

"I did feel a little pain and I wasn't capping when I said slow down." Grace said. "You knew it was my first time."

"Well, you suck good dick for a first timer." Jerome said. He knew Grace wasn't cheating in him. "Less teeth though."

"Thank you for the criticism I guess." Grace said walking out.

"Naw wait." Jerome said holding her around the waist. "I love you. Forreal."

"Mhm." Grace said.

"Naw, look at me." She looked him in the eyes. "I love you. Forreal."

Grace saw the sincerity in his eyes and sighed. "I love you, too."

"Good." Jerome said with a smile. "You are free." Jerome said releasing her.

"Boy bye." Grace said walking downstairs.

"When ya pops coming home?" Jerome asked.

"In about two hours." Grace said. "Can I stay with you tonight. I feel like I should."

"Not tonight. My mom got this new man, and he got a problem with me, so I don't want you there. Basically he's a perv."

"Oh, I want Saint." Grace said. "It's been months."

"Well I found him a mommy and they been spending hella time together." Jerome said following Grace.

"Who?"

"Uh this Nigerian girl I know." He said.

"What she look like?"

"You don't know her. She's straight from Nigeria and just learned English. She stay inside."

"She live with you?"

"Naw, I ain't fucked her either. She a virgin I think. That's what he told me when I got her." Jerome said.

"Mhm." Grace nodded slightly.

"Look, you the only one I'm fucking." Jerome said. "Honestly. I've turned over a new lead and I'm a loyal man."

"Ok, I believe you." Grace said.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." Jerome said kissing her over and over.

"Ok." She said. "Last day of semester exams. I need you to finish strong."

"I will." Jerome said picking his bookbag up. "Bye."

"Bye." Grace said seeing him out.