"Man I was talking a lot of shit." Kelly said. "But it all worked out because I got who I wanted."

"But you got your ass beat."

"Shutup. You win as long as you get the girl. He can beat my ads a million times and as long as I got Grace I win." Kelly said handing Grace back her phone. "Besides me and my brothers gonna jump his ass. He messed with the wrong mothafucker."

"That's not smart." Grace said not taking her eyes off her paper. "Don't do that."

"You heard the lady." Tay said. "I'm with her."

"It's one nigga we can take him." Kelly said.

"Kelly, I reaaaally like you, and I wanna be on your side." Grace said taking her headphones out and putting her work away. "But honestly, you can't beat Jerome."

"Can I see the picture?" Bella asked. Grace handed her phone over and looked at Kelly.

"Even your girl knows you don't got no business doing this." Tay said.

"So this is your ex?" Grace nodded.

"Well not officially, but we're pretty much over." Grace said.

"But she's my girl." Kelly said. Grace's phone went off and Kelly tried to take it from Belle.

"Here." Belle said handing Grace her phone.

Grace looked at it and saw a text from Jerome. "Well I gotta get home." Grace said walking over to Kelly. "You'll drive me home?"

"Of course." Kelly said standing up. "Aye yall get out."

"Damn, just kick us out. We wasn't comfortable anyways." Tay said walking out.

"Nice to meet you guys." Grace said peeking around Kelly. He waited for the door to close before leaning down and kissing Grace. Grace smiled turning around and picking her bookbag up.

"I feel addicted to you." Kelly said. "Is that bad?"

"Sounds bad." Grace said.

"Not like that. Like you know when you first get in a relationship and you feel like you always have to be around each other. I feel like that." Kelly said. "I don't know what it is about you, but I'm loving every inch of you."

"Alright time to get me home." Grace said walking past him. He squeezed her butt and she looked back smiling at him.

When Kelly got Grace home, she went inside and freshened up. She took another shower and did her hair. There was a knock on the door and Grace answered it with a frown. "What?" Jerome pushed past her inviting himself in and leaned down to kiss her. Grace moved to the side and closed the door.

"Ok." Jerome said taking a deep breath. "I know we are not on the best of terms right now, but I really do care about you, and I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like that."

"Well it took you long enough come to that conclusion." Grace said.

"I wanna make it up to you." He said. Grace put her hand on her hip waiting for him. "Here." He said handing her a box. "This is to make up for all the months I've missed that you wanted to celebrate for."

"What is it?" Grace asked smiling.

"Promise ring and a necklace." Jerome said. "I may seem hard, but I got real feelings for you. I don't wanna hurt you, but you gotta understand. That nigga you hang with is waiting on us to be over. I bet he passed at you in the short time we stopped talking. Didn't he? Imma beat his ass again."

"He was talking about jumping you again." Grace said.

"Seriously? You know what, maybe you do need to keep an eye on that nigga. Because he'll do some reckless shit." Jerome said.

"Ok, so to be honest with you Jerome," Grace said. "I told him we were over and he thinks we go out, but it's not official."

Jerome took a deep breath. "Tell him you're back with me. Trust. You don't need a side piece when you got me."

"So you didn't do anything while we were apart?" Grace asked.

"You asking me?" Jerome said. "Did you have sex, because I see how you were walking."

"No!" Grace lied. "I'm still I virgin. I was just trying a tampon out." Jerome scrunched his face up.

"Well, I got head, but it was just head and I was thinking about you." Jerome said. "Frank was trying to help me get over you and he had this girl sick my dick. He tried to get me to fuck her, but I still wanted you."

"Head? I wish I got just head." She said.

"You want some?" Jerome asked walking up to her. Grace smiled and started giggling. "I'm serious." He said holding her hand. "I promise I got a good tongue."

"Jerome I was playing." Grace said getting a smile from Jerome.

"I knew you wasn't about that life." Jerome said backing away and pulling his pants up. "I gotta get going, but I'll text you later tonight. By the way you look beautiful."