Hold Tight Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Are you guys twins?" I ask after Kanye and Kim walk away leaving me to entertain their daughters

"Are you guys twins?" I ask after Kanye and Kim walk away leaving me to entertain their daughters. The taller one shakes her head and smiles.

"I'm 15, North is 16" I nod and commit their names to memory. South was the tall one.

"I think we met you once" I doubt it I say to myself. There's no way I would've forgotten these two goddesses.

"You did?" South nods and adjusts her long brown hair under her ballcap.

"I think it was at the Young Hollywood party, Teen Vogue was throwing it you had a spread behind us. It was our sort of Hollywood coming out shoot. We've been away at school since we were 10"

"Oh no stuff? I never read it" I admit and South grins.

"Your picture was cute" she says shyly and North rolls her eyes.

"It was alright. Our spread was better," North snaps looking anywhere but at me.

I smile and gesture to my drink,

"You guys want one?" North shakes her head and South nods readily so I reach to the table behind me and grab her a sprite.

"Anything harder?" North demands and I shake my head,

"Twenty one and up get full bar access"

"Lovely" North snorts before walking away. South pops the top on her sprite and takes a long sip.

"Don't mind my sister. She's defensive because we got attacked by the papz before coming here. It made her super nervous" I nod. I'd had a few run ins with the paparazzi. They could be vicious.

"Not a lot of paparazzi at school?" She takes another sip and shakes her head.

"Nope. Paris has different laws on photos. It's perfect. There's a period of our lives that's missing from the public because of their laws it's amazing"

"I'd like to hang out with you there, in Paris" I tell her and the rosy blush spreads from her cheeks to her neck.

"Depends on how well you do tonight" I grin and gesture to the stage that was currently occupied by a young looking kid shadowing one of Wayne's Dj's.

"I think you'll be impressed"

"I better be... Bizzle" and with that she walks away in search of her sister.

Last name ever first name greatest...

The crowd is really feeling me and by the end of my set and by the way that Wayne is hyping up his team I can tell that I've gotten half of the music moguls in the room to fuck with me. The party goes on after my set and I hop off the stage eager to be ambushed by the team. 

"You did it Toronto" my swag coach Scooter praises and I smile before pushing past him to accept an ice cold water being held out to me by South West. 

"Did you write the lyrics?" She quizzes with a raised eyebrow and I nod taking a a gulp of the water and nearly finishing it in one swig.

"Yeah. were you impressed?"

"You aren't terrible. I can see why people are all on your ass saying you're the 'next big thing'"

"Thank you?" I say, but it really comes out as a question. She nods and smiles at me with her pretty white teeth.

"You're welcome" we stand there ambit awkwardly until I muster up some newfound courage ( courtesy of Scooter the swag extraordinaire) and ask her for her number.

"Here," she says handing me back my phone I look and see that she's put the name ' SoSo' for her contact.

"SoSo?"

"It's a nickname. I think it beats South" I shrug and shoot her a text she picks up her phone and saves my number.

"Take a selfie with me?" She suggests and I nod probably too eagerly. Just as she holds out her long arms to take a picture of the both of us a familiar looking girl with platinum hair and huge sunglasses interrupts.

"Making friends without me Sos?" She asks before wrapping her arms around South's waist and pecking her in the cheek

"Making friends without me Sos?" She asks before wrapping her arms around South's waist and pecking her in the cheek. The girl pulls off her sunglasses and reveals herself to be Selena Gomez.

"I can't help that I'm a social butterfly Sel" South giggles and I try not to cringe. By the way that Selena clung to South I could tell that they were close.

"Bizzle right?"Selena asks before sizing me up and suddenly I feel ridiculous as fuck in the sagging jeans and long shirt my stylists had set me up in.

"You're the next Eminem right?" She says and by her tone I can tell that her sarcasm is laced with malice.

"According to Rolling Stone"

"He's cocky. I like it." Selena says with approval and I smile trying to convey my distaste.

"I'm going to bounce Sos, my agent is working the party trying to score me some roles see you tomorrow?" South nods and Selena kisses her on the cheek a little too long for my liking before winking at me and walking away.

"Is she your-"

"girlfriend?" South supplies and I stand there, scratching my neck awkwardly. South nods slowly as if trying to figure out the word.

"Yeah. We met when she had a movie premiere in Paris. She asked me out last week and I said yes. You're not going to spill to the media right? I- I haven't even told my parents yet" I hold up my hands and make my face look like I'm offended.

"Do I look like a snitch?" She giggles and the sound echoes through my ears.

"No, I would just really appreciate this being... lowkey"

"I'll shake on it" I insist and she giggles again letting me in on a cute smile. When her hand reaches for mine I panic because I'm sure my palm is sweaty.

"Kisses are more solid than shakes" she instructs and I nearly pass out when her plump pink lips land on my cheek. When she pulls back she taps the tanned skin of her cheek and I realize I'm expected to do the same. When my lips touch her skin two thoughts come to mind.

1. South West was the prettiest girl in Hollywood

2. South West would be mine