Chapter 27

The sound of their alarm echoed through the bedroom, Connie sighed and pulled the covers over her head. Jacob chuckled and turned it off, "Babe." He whispered, "Yeah." She sighed "Time to get up." "I'll call in sick." "Not for work you idiot, for our holiday." He laughed, the quilt swung off her as she grabbed a pillow and hit him with it, "Thats for calling me an idiot and disturbing my sleep." She smiled, as he sat there still laughing. Jacob tickled her "Jacob... don't... I really... need a wee... stop!" She laughed as she tried to moved from his hold. "What's a wee got to do with this?" He frowned, as he continued "I'll wee everywhere, let me go." She chuckled, "Fine but, only because I love you." He laughed and he pressed his lips to hers, she smiled and pushed him off as she went to the bathroom.

"Gracie..." Connie whispered as she ran her finger across her cheek, Grace smacked it and rolled over "I'm tired mummy." Jacob laughed from the doorway, the pair now dressed and loaded the suit cases down stairs for when the taxi arrives. "But you need to get up so we can go on holiday." Connie smiled, Grace sat up and rubbed her eyes, "I'm awake." She yawned as she stretched her ams out above her head, her eyes flickered open and shut, "Definatly a Beauchamp." Jacob laughed, leaving Connie to wake her up.

------------

"Can we please, have Burger King before we get on the plane?" Grace smiled, "I vote yes." Jacob laughed, "Fine." Connie smiled, they browsed around Duty Free for a while. "I'm surprised she let us have time off together." Connie laughed, "Yeah well Rita's my boss and she accepted." He smiled, "Or she just really wanted us of 'her' ward." She rolled her eyes, Jacob chuckled. "Mummy I'm hungry, can we go now?" Grace sighed as she folded her arms and lent on one leg, Jacob couldn't hold his laugh. "Jacob what's so funny?" Grace looked at him, "Oh nothing Firecracker." He chuckled, "Yes we can go now." Connie smiled taking Graces hand, Jacob was still laughing as Connie looked back and shook her head smiling.

They sat down to eat, Connie and Grace sat facing Jacob. Grace ate silently, "A week in Spain with my two favourite ladys-" "I think you will find three." She smirked, "Yeah yeah." He laughed, she smiled at him, "Con." He looked, she hummed "When we come back, we have a few days off..." "Yes." She smiled, "Will you meet my mum?" He smiled awkwardly, Connie looked at him. "Jacob... What if she doesn't like me?" She sighed, "She will she'll love you." He smiled, she nodded and little "Don't think about it." He smiled, Connie smiled and nodded.

They soon boarded the plane, Grace slept happily, next to the window and Connie, who smiled down at her running her fingers through her daughters hair. Jacob kissed her temple, she looked up at him. "I know you're worried about my mum." He looked at her, "Well I'm not going to lie, yes because I don't want to lose you-" "Stop thinking that Beauchamp, You aren't. I'd be crazy to leave you." He smiled, she nodded and moved her head against his chest. She soon dosed off but, wary of her surroundings. "Connie, I wish you would stop worrying about people liking you, how couldn't they, I also wish you would just trust the fact that I love you and have no plans of leaving you ever." He whispered as he brushed his fingers through there curls. She rubbed her eyes and looked at him "How much did you hear?" "All." She looked at him and kissed him, she smiled as she lay her head back to his chest, "It's so nice just to get away." She smiled, "Yeah it is."

An: sorry this is a short chapter, it's just a filler I hope it's okay, I also want to thank everyone for all the comments. I'm so glad you are all enjoying this 😊❤