Chapter 3

☡This does include DV so if you don't want to read it please miss out this chapter☡

Connie had been home for some hours, Cal stumbled in drunk. Grace was asleep in bed like Cal preferred, he walked in "I said ten didn't I?" He slurred, she nodded "Up." She did as she was told. "So a few slaps and then I will make it up I promise." Connie kept quite she hated when he said that she new exactly what it meant. He slapped her face ten times making sure he hit her right in the same place she whimpered slightly,"Don't do that Connie... now get undressed."

She froze "I don't want to." She whispered "What was that?" He slapped her again "I don't want to!" She yelled back but, quickly regretting it. He grabbed her by the hair, "Cal please stop it!" "You yelled at me!" He pinned her to the bed as he removed both their clothes reveling all her bruises "Stop it!" She cried he slapped her "Get off me!" She tried to move from his grasp but, he held her tighter. She realised it was pointless.

She let him do what he wanted, she let the tears fall silently. She couldn't do this anymore. He finished he noticed her crying "Don't do it!" She couldnt stop, it was getting worse. "The floor now Connie!" She placed her naked body to the floor as he ruffled through the draw he pulled out a belt. She knew what was coming she wanted to run but her body wouldn't let her. Before she knew it he his her with it she let out a cry "Stop upsetting me! You are hurting me Connie." He continued, the pain became increasingly worse, the more she screamed the more he hit her.

He stopped and pulled her up, she could hardly stand she was shaking so much. "Stop do this to me Connie... you make me, behave and it won't happen." He kissed her, she didn't respond. He put his close back on and left the house. She lay on the bed in agony before pulling her close on ans waking Grace.

"Mummy... I'm tired." Grace sighed as she clung to her bunny in the car "I know." Connie drove she needed help and there was only one place where she knew people cared enough about her to help her.