Decisions, decisions

Start from the beginning

"Wait. Why do we have to leave?" Nova called after him.

"Because He is coming and He is worse than me" They heard Herobrine call from downstairs.

"Who is he?" Jonas wondered out loud.

Everyone was already packing travel bags. Jonas was just helping Tomy pack his bag when he heard a call from downstairs.

"Hurry up! We'll be leaving in a minute tops!" Herobrine called. Jonas stuffed the last of Tomy's clothes in his bag and hurried downstairs with Tomy in tow. Herobrine took one look and shook his head.

"He can't come" Herobrine said glancing at Tomy.

"Why not? I'm not leaving him" Morgan said standing in front of Tomy to protect him.

"Because he will slow us down" Herobrine said walking out the door.

"He is coming with us"" Morgan said towing Tomy behind her.

"If your worried about him getting killed by Him then you don't have to worry. He never kills kids." Herobrine kept walking

"He is still coming with" Morgan said walking after him

"Why are you so attached to this kid?" Herobrine asked turning to look at her

"Because he is the only family I have" Morgan said in a growl

Herobrine's face softened for a moment then hardened into a scowl.

"He can come, but if either of you fall behind we are leaving you" He said before resuming his walk.

Everyone followed as Herobrine lead them deeper into the forest. They walked for about a good two hours before the scenery started to look familiar. Budder was the first to realize where they were. He stopped and stared at Herobrine.

"Why are we back here?" He asked staring at Herobrine with disbelief. Herobrine sighed and stopped.

"Because the portal to where we are going, to the only safe place for us now, is in this area" Herobrine said and kept walking. Budder ran to the front and stepped in front of Herobrine.

"You know they'll be raking the forest for us right? They would expect us to come this way" Budder said stopping Herobrine.

"That is why I'm trying to get us there as fast as I can" Herobrine said before pushing Budder out of the way. He only got several feet before he collapsed.

"Dad!" Crystal said running up to Herobrine. She helped him to his feet.

"The spell must be wearing off" Herobrine muttered to himself then louder "We have to move faster otherwise we stand no chance" He walked over to Tomy and picked him up.

"What are you doing?" Morgan asked trying to take Tomy.

"I'm helping us go faster. That's what I'm doing. We all have to run and he wouldn't be able to keep up. I'm trying to help" Herobrine said sternly and took off running with everyone following close behind.

"We're almost there" Herobrine said as they reached the clearing. He set Tomy down and walked over to the cave after making sure no one was waiting in the trees.

"come on" He called quietly "There are guards coming"

Everyone ran over and quickly entered the cave. Herobrine was the last in. He had taken one last look around to make sure no one was watching and then went in. What he had failed to check though was the trees. One lone figure had seen them.

Herobrine lead them deeper into the cave, which was lit by red stone torches, until they came to the nether portal.

"Everyone in" Herobrine said helping Tomy get up onto the portal. Morgan followed and then one by one until they were all through the portal and in the nether castle. Herobrine was the last through. When he was through he broke the frame closing the portal.