"Where you going?" He asked.

"Inside."

"Not without giving me a kiss." He said leaning over to her. She met him and gave him a quick kiss.

Jerome watched her walk away and he bit his lip. "Damn she playing, but I need some pussy."

He text Regina and she responded right away with a meeting point. He smiled and drove to where she told him. He arrived ten minutes later and she was waiting on him.

"Ok. Let's get this over with." She said kissing him. "You know what? Don't you have a girlfriend you could get this from?"

"I told you that wasn't my girl. I'm single." He said taking her shirt off.

Regina moaned lowly. "I haven't had you in so long."

They finished their session and Jerome got ready to leave. Regina stood up behind him feeling on his chest and kissing him.

"Round two?" She asked. Jerome smiled at her and looked at the time.

"I gotta go." He said. "Maybe next time." He put his shirt on and Regina sighed.

"You're still the only person I've ever had sex with." She added.

"You tryna keep it that way?" She smiled and so did Jerome.

"Bye Rome." She said calling him the nickname she gave him.

"God I hate that." He said before walking downstairs. Regina followed him and kissed his cheek once more.

"I know. It's not so bad." She said closing the door behind him.

Jerome went by his house quickly just to pick up Saint and keep going. He drove to the traphouse to get some supplies because he was going to teach Saint how to shoot a gun.

"Where are we going?" Saint asked looking out the window.

"To teach you how to use this." Jerome said showing him the gun.

"My dad had one of those. He told me not to use it and had reach me when I turned 15."

"Well I don't have that kind of time." Jerome said. "So we're gonna load this with some blanks and let you practice shooting. By the end of this month you'll be a pro. Or at least good enough for me to put real bullets in the gun."

"I'm scared." He said.

"Stop being a pussy." Jerome said. "I'm not training a pussy."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"We're not sorry." Jerome told him.

Saint's bottom lip started quivering as tears spilled from his eyelids. Jerome didn't notice at first because of how quiet he was. He just kept driving until he arrived to his homies house who owned a shooting range.

"Come on." Saint snored and Jerome looked over at him noticing his tear stains. He shook him and Saint woke up crying and looking around. "Shut up."

"I want my mommy." He cried looking around really fast.

"No you don't. We don't miss out mothers." Jerome said.

"Where's Grace? I like her." Saint cried.

"She's not here." Jerome said getting out. "Now come on."

"Can you carry me?" Saint asked holding his arms out.

"You are nine. I'm not carrying you." Jerome shook his head and Saint tried to hold his hand. Jerome smacked his hand and Saint rubbed it whining again.