33 | Remembering the Forgotten

╔══════════════════╗

INDIANA JONES
xxxiii. REMEMBERING THE FORGOTTEN

╚══════════════════╝

PAST
NEVERLAND

THINGS WERE GOING STRANGELY well in the peculiar, child-managed realm of Neverland. Though Indiana was unsure of how much time had past since her arrival, she knew that she was roughly around 100-years-old. Sure, she was old, but she wasn't as old as the one she called her love, Peter Pan.

It was strange how the two had fallen in love, considering Peter Pan wasn't the type to show his emotions. Yet there he was, sitting in his tent, laughing as he tickled Indiana Jones.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Indiana whined through hysteric giggles. She squirmed under his touch, unable to control herself.

"That's what you get for telling me you're ticklish," Peter stated, genuinely entertained. He eventually pulled away his hands, allowing Indiana to catch her breath. "You know, it's not very wise to be a bandit if you're this ticklish."

"Where's the fun in that?" Indiana wondered with a goofy grin on her face, sitting up on the bed. She was still catching her breath. "You know I hate you, right?"

"I love you, too," Peter mused, causing Indiana to roll her eyes. Just as he said that, someone entering the tent and clearing their throat grabbed their attention. Indiana and Peter looked over to see Felix. Immediately, Indiana noticed how Peter's mood changed. "Are they here?"

Felix nodded. "They're early."

"But I was so sure they wouldn't be here until much later," Peter muttered.

"Who's here?" Indiana wondered. Peter looked back at her. He glanced at Felix, who shook his head.

The boy placed his palm against her cheek. "Promise me you'll wait here for me?" he requested. Indiana furrowed her eyebrows. "There's business I have to tend to. Just please stay here, alright?"

"But—" Indiana started. She stopped when Peter raised an eyebrow. She sighed. "Fine."

With that, Peter Pan quickly kissed her temple and exited the tent. After Indiana sat there for a few moments, she got up and started to walk out of the tent with intentions to go after her mysterious boyfriend.

➖➖➖

PRESENT
THE ENCHANTED FOREST

Rolling her eyes for what felt like the millionth time, Indiana Jones marched throughout the forest while listening to Sleeping Beauty babble on and on and on. If it was possible, this Princess was far more annoying than Prince Charming. Indiana couldn't help but feel the strange urge to turn to Mulan and beg her to rip her ears straight off of her head. Too bad Indiana didn't.