30 | Life Sucker

╔══════════════════╗

INDIANA JONES
xxx. LIFE SUCKER

╚══════════════════╝

PRESENT
STORYBROOKE

DOCTOR WHALE POUNDED ON Regina Mills' front door with a large crowd standing behind him. Each person there had the same intention as the other, which was to do harm unto the Evil Queen. The woman was the reason why they were in this strange land without magic. All they wanted was to know how they would return home. They would get their answer, whether they harmed her or not.

A sickeningly sweet smile was etched onto her face as the Evil Queen pulled open her front door. "Can I help you?" Regina condescendingly asked the people of Storybrooke.

"That smirk isn't going to last forever, Regina," Doctor Whale sneered threateningly. "You took everything from us, and now—"

"What?" Regina interrupted, unimpressed. "Now you're gonna kill me?"

Doctor Whale nodded. "You need to suffer first."

Regina rolled her eyes at the man. "Listening to you has been enough suffering for all of us." She turned to the crowd. "That's right. You wanted to see your Queen? Well, my dears, here... she... is." She waved her hands, causing the group of people to jump back fearfully, waiting for magic to hit them.

When nothing happened, it didn't take them all very long to realize that Regina was powerless. Doctor Whale pushed her against the pillar on her patio, smirking as he wondered, "Now, where were we?"

"Let her go! Let her go!" Emma repeatedly shouted as she pushed through the crowd with her friends and family directly on her tail.

After pushing him off, Doctor Whale demanded, "Why should we listen to you?"

"Because I am still the Sheriff," Emma spat.

"And because she saved you! All of you!" James added in exclamation.

"And because no matter what Regina did, it does not justify this!" Snow White exclaimed. "We are not murderers here!" She glanced over at Indiana. "Not all of us are murderers!"

That caused Indiana to smack Snow's arm defensively, even though she was right. "Well, we're not from this world," Whale hissed.

"Well, you're in it now. You have been for the past 28 years, actually," Indiana sassed. She desperately wanted to choke him to death, but she didn't have the heart to do such a thing with Henry standing a foot in front of her. "We're done here, Whale."

She grabbed him and pulled him far away from Emma and Regina with James on her tail. "Yeah, well, you're not our Prince," Doctor Whale spat at James.