Road Trip Interview - Nicole

(This is the last interview, thank you guys so much for reading them and having a blast! I CANNOT wait to start posting chapters. MUAH)

Part 1: The Basics

What is your full name? Nicole, and if one more damn person calls me Snooki I will DROP A F*CKING B*TCH ON HER ASS

Where and when were you born? Washington, the state of washing.

Who are your parents? My mom is mom, and my dad is dad, what do you mean?

Do you have any siblings? NOPE. NOT AT ALL. NOPE. PFT. OF COURSE NOT.

Where do you live now, and with whom? I live with a couple of girls, and no, before you ask me like every boy on campus, we do not have huge lesbian orgys. We have small ones.

What is your occupation? I'm a stupid but I work at a movie theater and wait a minute did I just say I'm a stupid . . . I MEAN'T . . . . Student. But who the hell knows the difference?

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. Okay, baby. So you want to know what I look like? Well get ready to jizz all over yourself. Mmm. I'm wearing nothing but my itty bitty tiny bikini even though I have no reason to. I have an hour glass so glassy that actual hour glasses are JEALOUS. I'm tan because I live in California and I spend too much time at the beach but don't be fooled I am a basic white woman with zero personality and has to rely heavily on the big o'le titties. My hair doesn't really matter, does it? You'll be grabbing it in your fists and pulling so hard that all I can do is just gasp at your strong muscles. Sorry, I copy and pasted this from a tinder conversation, I hope that was alright? I was trying to find a sugar daddy.

To which social class do you belong? Privileged white woman

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I sure HOPE not

Are you right- or left-handed? This question is very misleading, because it could mean so many things. What am I doing with my hands? Am I writing? Am I paying for my tuition? Am I trying to get good grades? Am I being a good daddy's girl? Whaat am I doing?

What does your voice sound like? Like a man

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? hoe puta using adobo

What do you have in your pockets? DO YOU REALLY THINK A GIRL HAS POCKETS???

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Sometimes I just faint for no reason and people just leave me there. Some say that's annoying, I disagree.

Part 2: Growing Up

How would you describe your childhood in general? Icky Vicky ruined it, so what childhood? WHAT. CHILD. HOOD?

What is your earliest memory? Eating... grass... I don't know why.

How much schooling have you had? Schooling of what

Did you enjoy school? What

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? Iggy Azalea taught me everything I needed to know

While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. Pitbull

While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Lol