Chapter Thirteen

[Vote if you love me for uploading again. You know you want to. Press that thing. And remember to comment.]

               "Kate!" I growled at her when I locked her in my room after practically dragging her up the stairs. "Why did you do that? Why would you try to expose me like that?"

               "I didn't expose you!" she said defensively. "I actually helped you realize that your mom doesn't care about gays. I just wanted you to know that your mom will love you no matter what. You're being stupid."

               "Listen here you little bag of potatoes," I pointed at her. "You don't know what it feels like to be afraid. You don't know how it is for us gay people to have to constantly think about everything you say so you don't expose yourself. Your family may be the most loving people in the world but it doesn't mean they will accept you. Being gay is different."

              She pouted, her eyes glistening at me. "You called me fat...how dare you."

               I dropped my shoulders. It's hard to talk to Kate. Everything you say goes through one ear and exists out the other. You can't be serious with her, you just can't.

               "Please don't do it again. Leave it to me for when I feel I'm comfortable enough to come out."

               She nodded. "I promise."

               Derek entered the room with a puzzled look. He stared at us both with a curious look.

               Kate giggled and quickly ran way, closing the door behind her.

               "What happened?" He asked.

               I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it. "Nothing, just telling her not to do what she just did."

               Derek walked in front of me and lifted my chin up to look into his eyes. "You have nothing to worry about, Leo. No matter what happens, it won't change us and I will never give up on you."

               I grabbed his hand and pulled him down so he could kneel in front of me. I smiled at him, my cheeks burning. I brushed my hand through his soft hair and stared at his parted lips. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

               He got up and crawled over my body, kissing my chest and up to my neck. His lips pressed up against my skin, making me shudder with pleasure. His teeth sinked in, biting my flesh hard but it felt good. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed him harder against me, feeling his warmth travel down to my cold body.

                "I really love you," he whispered into my ears.

               I giggled. "I love you too."

               He got really excited quickly, which never failed. It kind of made me feel bad for him since I was making him wait. I'm just scared that if we might do something, we may get caught. I have my cousins running around, my grandparents, my mom and his dad and little Holly who usually spends her time at her grandma's house since Steve is always working.

               I bit my lips, excited at the ideas that went through my head.

               I needed to push off Derek but his tongue felt so good on my neck. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to keep it there forever. I wanted him to give me a hickey.

               "Derek," I moaned quietly.

               I managed to gain strength to push him off me and I rolled to the other side of the bed.