Road Trip Interview - Leo

Before the book is released, there will be a couple interviews released with the characters so the readers can familiarize with who they are now. The interview will work as if the characters themselves are answering the questions. The story takes place around 5-6 years after the first book ends. There might be new changes, because it has been a long time, people change. I hope you guys enjoy this fun little thing I've decided to do to keep you all busy and entertained while the story is getting ready for release. Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment to show your support.

__________________________________________________

Part 1: The Basics

What is your full name? Leonardo Meatballini!

Where and when were you born? Somewhere in Italy, I'm not telling you details, so you can stalk me? Take pictures for your instagram? Ha. HA. Ha.

Who are your parents? My mom's name is Jennifer, Jenny for short. My dad doesn't exist to me so we will call him 'Missing Poster'

Do you have any siblings? I have an ex-Step sister and a bunch of cousins.

Where do you live now, and with whom? I still live in Cali, but I go to college and stay in this really nice dorm with a really cool roommate.

What is your occupation? I am a For Sale sign

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. Why the hell does this have to be so long? Listen, I have a face and a couple of limbs, no extras. I'm like medium size, I'm a white-self-tanned-skinny-but-with-some-nice-muscles-from-all-the-whip-nae-naes-i-do and I have like ten tattoos, some nice brown hair, some nice default brown eyes and I dress like a sophisticated prostitute with a dream.

To which social class do you belong? It depends, sometimes I like being a shadow priest, sometimes a frost death knight but sometimes I like to be spicy and play warrior. That's what you meant, right?

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I am allergic to viners and musical.ly underage children dancing to overly sexual songs

Are you right- or left-handed? I can use both :)

What does your voice sound like? Like I'm gender confused

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? adobo using puta hoe

What do you have in your pockets? Hot pockets lol

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? My entire being is an annoying habit. I am one constant salty b*tch who just needs to chill.

Part 2: Growing Up

How would you describe your childhood in general? Honestly? It was great. I grew up in two different places, two different worlds, two different experiences. The first half I just had a chance to be a child with my family around, so I was very happy, and the other half I was able to really explore who I was and who I wanted to be.

What is your earliest memory? Grass, I don't know why. I'm sure everyone is expecting a page turning answer but just grass . . . 

How much schooling have you had? Too much

Did you enjoy school? Lol

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? Depends what skills and abilities. Every day skills, from my mom. Abilities that would make her faint if she knew? From Derek.