Chapter Three

(Vote if you want me to upload more of this story!)

          "Wake up brother!" Derek shook my body violently and I groaned and smacked him with my pillow. He tumbled over to his bed, victory! Now leave me alone you sexy hunk.

          I buried my face in the oh so soft pillows and tried to drift off into another dream. A dream where Derek wasn't trying to wake me up from a dream about him. I frowned as he tugged away my covers and I laid there without protection over my body.

          I felt violated, but either way I finally got up and rubbed my eyes. I wanted to smack him, it ran in my family, the smacking. What if I didn't want to go to school? Jeez! Where are my options? Right...I didn't have any.

          "I'm awake!" I threw my hands up in the air. He smiled, the victory returned back to him. For now.

          "I won't allow you to miss school." He threw the covers over me. "So hurry up and get dressed."

          So demanding. Hot.

          I rolled over to the side of the bed and grabbed some random clothes to wear and ran inside of the bathroom. I'm very shy when it comes to changing in front of people, specially when this individual is my amazingly mouthwatering hot step brother. I don't want him staring at me. Actually, I would love for him to stare at me.

          I walked out of the bathroom after finishing up my things and my eyes scanned the room for Derek, he wasn't here, not a soul. I jumped all over the room as I tried to put on my shoes while also putting on my headphones.

          I grabbed my book bag from under my bed and walked towards the hall. Okay, time for another day at school. You can do it Leo, you can do it.

          My heart began to race when I spotted Derek, seeing him without the feeling of tiredness made a lot of difference. My eyes weren't blurry so I saw his perfect flawless face. I sighed and examined his gorgeous cheek bones and his dark hair.

          I wanted to drop an ice cream cone on his body and lick it off. Mmm, I bet his hotness would melt it right off. Wait! Leo stop thinking this. He's your brother! 

          But he's my step brother, so that gives me the privileges to think of any substance on his body... Oh but it would seem so wrong for my mom, not that I'm planning on telling her my fantasies about him. That would just ... Shivers.

          I frowned as I passed by him, his cologne was strong and alluring, the smell sent my hormones on fire. He had his equipment bag on one hand and his book bag on the other.

          "You should eat something."

          "No thanks." I skipped out of the door. Feeling more confident now that I wasn't in the same room as him. Spoke too soon.

          "I'm serious, you should eat something." He touched my arm. He touched my freaking arm! Oh, his touch, so strong yet electrifying. He moved me, since I was blocking the entrance.

          He took out his keys and locked the door then walked over to the open garage. "You will eat once we get to school right?"

          "Why are you worrying so much about if I eat or not?" I glared at him while I got in the car. Still not able to jump over it. I shouldn't even try, I might break something.

          "Good question. I guess it's just the protective side of me. You know, having a brother for the first time and all. Even if it's not blood related." He grinned and put the car in reverse.