Road Trip Interview - Derek

Start from the beginning

As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? I would like to say I was outgoing, but after the years passed my mood just plummeted.

As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? If you count being a child in high school, yes.

When and with whom was your first kiss? I don't even want to think about it.

Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No, I am not. I don't really talk about this because it's kind of personal and I get kind of shy about it, but losing my BUTT virginity to Leo was something I'll never forget. I also don't call it BUTT virginity, but he insists I call it that, so I will.

Part 3: Past Influences

What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Important? I guess going to college, but I wouldn't call it exciting.

Who has had the most influence on you?  I wish I had an answer. I want to say my mom, but I didn't have many years with her.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? All those games I won.

What is your greatest regret? Only because of how much it sucks, picking a school so far away from everyone . . . especially . . . yeah.

What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I am NOT the one to be asked this, this question is for Leo only. But he probably lied on it. We once fooled around, except I was mostly asleep during the entire thing but I let him do whatever he wanted to me and he completely forgot he finished all over me and my bed and LEFT. He LEFT without cleaning anything and I woke up to a very messy surprise. That was evil, because I woke up to my dad looking down at me with a horrified look on his face. I had to explain it was a wet dream. I was so embarrassed.

Do you have a criminal record of any kind? I've been arrested but nothing on my record, luckily.

When was the time you were the most frightened? I guess the first time Leo and I said good bye when we went our separate ways. College was important so we had no choice really, but we were so happy and even though we weren't gonna be together physically, we knew nothing was going to change. Oh, how naive we were . . .

What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? I basically just described it.

If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? There's nothing I would change.

What is your best memory? Every moment I've had with Leo.

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Leo would fight me to the death on this, but apparently I'm just so annoyingly pessimistic.

What is your greatest fear? Losing Leo forever and realizing how everything we had would be gone and all the feelings would never be there again.

What are your religious views? I don't have any.

What are your political views? Democrat? Is that an answer? I don't really care about these things.

What are your views on sex? I wish I had it. But when your boyfriend is so far away . . .

Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? For people I love, yeah.

In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? What Leo did

Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I don't know