You Get Stung- Pref 1.0

Newt:

"No! No! No!" Newt ran, as fast as he could with his limp, out of Frypan's kitchen. Minho carried you in his arms, bridal style. Your head bobbed with every step he took. Newt's eyes filled with tears. "No" He whispered "No not Y/N!" He stared up at the sky. "YOU STUPID CREATORS! HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER!?!?!?" He screamed. He ran till he was standing in front of Minho. He pulled a strand of your (your hair color) hair from across you forehead.

"Newt man, I'm so sorry dude. I tried to save her, I rea-"

"Shut your shucking face Minho!" He eased you out of Minho's hands and carried you to the homestead, all the while whispering frantic "I love yous" and "I cant believe this happened to you" and "stupid creators". His brisk pace quickened as he stared at your pale face. Angry tears streamed down his face. He busted through the door to the Homestead. Alby nearly screamed at him for his violent way of entering, but when he saw you dangling in his arms he clamped his mouth shut and gave Newt a sympathetic glance.

After The Changing

You lay in bed still and sleeping. Soft breaths escaped your lips. Newt stared at you longingly. He listened to your soft breaths thanking the world that you were alive. There were tears brimming in his eyes. He couldn't believe what had happened to you.

"I love you Y/N" Even in this state you could hear him. Your lips turned into a small smile.

"I love you too Newt" You whispered. He stared at you.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah" He squeezed your hand.

"I'm so glad you're okay."

"So am I Newt. So am I" He grinned. He played with your fingers as you drifted back to sleep. He was more than thankful that you had withstood The Changing. He thought about how much he loved you and then he leaned down and kissed your nose.
"I love you my precious girl"

Thomas:

Thomas put one final spurt of energy into his run sprinting towards the Griever hoping to reach it before it reaches you. Unfortunately he was not fast enough. He watched as you crumbled to the ground next to the Griever's blubbery body.
"No!" He screamed. "Y/N!" His heart was in his throat, each pulse reverberating throughout his entire head with each beat. He pulled his knife out of wherever he was storing it. In pure rage he ran towards the Greiver. Soon it was slashed to bits laying on the ground beside you. Thomas scooped you off the Maze floor. "No, no, no, no" He whispered. He walked as fast as he could, despite the surge of emotion he was feeling. When he reached The Glade Newt quickly came to his aid. They practically ran to the Homestead. Minho sprinted to bring the Medjacks to your aid.

After The Changing

Despite everything you had seen in the Changing you knew that Thomas was good. That's all you could think about. Sending the constant reminder to yourself that Thomas is good. Thomas, Newt and Alby walked in.
"Hi" You said weakly. Thomas smiled.
"I'm so glad your okay!" He said running over to you and embracing you in a very big hug.
"Thomas....I saw you in the changing..."
"What?"
"Don't worry though, I know you are good, no matter what I saw" Thomas smiled.
"Glad to know my girlfriend has faith in me"
"Girlfriend?" Thomas blushed.
"Erm....yes?"
"Yes" You said.
"Yes?"
"Yuppidy doodle!" He smiled and snuck a kiss on your cheek before leaving Alby and Newt to take care of you.

Minho:

You were breathing heavily. Minho was a few feet ahead of you. The two of you were partners and ran The Maze together. Suddenly a Griever slugged out in front of you. You stifled a shriek and tried to think rationally. You stayed still and hoping the disgusting creature would not notice you. Slowly the Griever's grotesque body turned toward you. You set your jaw and reached for your dagger. Before you could do much though the Griever had you and you tipped to the ground.
"Y/N!" Minho called from ahead. "What't taking so long?"When he turned around and saw you he had a mini heart attack. He ran up to you worry written all over his face. Fear griped his heart as he stared down at you. Quickly he pulled you off the ground and carried you back to the Glade moving as fast as he possibly could. At the Glade he rushed you inside the homestead and let the Medjacks do their jobs.

After The Changing

He gulped back tears staring at you. Your cheeks were pale and your hands cold. Despite the changing having gone fine, you did get sick. Your vibrant (your eye color) eyes popped open, waking from a nightmare. He placed his hand on yours in an effort to calm you. His eyes searched you face, scanning each one of your beautiful features.
"It's okay beautiful" He whispered. "You'll be alright"
"Minho" You said quietly.
"Yes"
"I, I love you" He smiled.
"I love you too, now rest shuck face, you need to get better" He laughed and you did too. Then you turned and drifted back to sleep.