Preggo

~-T-~

You'd managed to hide everything before any of the Gladers saw it, but in a way, you wished they had. Maybe then somebody could've told you what it all meant, or give you some guidance on what to do. But then again, you doubted any of them even knew what a pregnancy test was.

But why did the Creators send up a package full of them with your name on it? Maybe they were for Teresa - there must've been some sort of mistake.

Nevertheless, despite your doubt that they were even yours, you used one anyway. And to your dismay, after testing over and over on a different brand of test each time, they all showed up positive.

You didn't tell anyone about the tests, keeping them hidden away in a special part of the Deadheads that only you knew about. Maybe if I just forget they ever happened nothing will happen, you thought.

But over time, your boyfriend Thomas started to notice how you acted differently. You wouldn't drink any of Gally's moonshine at the bonfires and most of your meals came up a few hours later. Eventually, he'd had enough and asked you what was wrong.

"What? N- Nothing!" you said unconvincingly.

Thomas cocked his head to the side and stared at you concernedly for a few seconds. "You don't look well, you haven't been eating much and don't think I haven't noticed you sneaking off into the Deadheads every night. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help."

You sighed, running your hands through your hair and chewing the insides of your cheek raw. You had to tell him. You just weren't really sure how. "Around a month ago, the Creators sent me a bunch of... pregnancy... tests," you said slowly, in fear of how he'd react.

You could see Thomas's face visibly become paler, and he swallowed dryly. "A-And?"

"And... I think we're having a baby."