One Year Anniversary

~-T-~ 

Warning:

Smut, tiny bit of fluff

Today marks the year anniversary of you being in the Glade. All of the boys want to celebrate with their first and only girl Greenie, but you decline. You have other plans for celebrating tonight, and if you have your way, you and your boyfriend Newt are set to be having a lot of fun.

As you leave the Med Jack hut you see Newt strolling around with the new Greenie and showing him the Glade. You creep up from behind him and wrap your arms around his midsection. He chuckles and wraps one arm around you and squeezes your side.

"And THIS," He playfully lifts you up and you let out a scream, "is mine. If you even so much as look at her I'll know and I'll kill you."

You shove him and stick your tongue out.

"Be careful with that tongue, love." He growls, "Hey, Greenie we'll get to the rest tomorrow. Grab some grub from Frypan before he closes up."

As the new kid walks away, you and Newt head in the opposite direction. You're a little nervous about your request. What if he says no?, you think. Then you realize, He's a boy who hasn't been physical (in that sense) with a girl in three years. You figure you have to put him over the edge. Once you get to the room that you two share with each other he flops down on the bed.

"Babe, it's been a year of you being here. Why in the bloody hell are we not celebrating this?"

You bite your lip and decide that now is the best possible time to bring it up. You climb on top of him and attack his neck, kiss and sucking. When you stop you prop yourself up on his chest and smile.

"I'm ready..." You say softly.

"Ready..."He repeats and his eyebrows knit together in confusion, "What do you mean by that."

You bite your lip and let your hand trail down to his crotch. When you squeeze him through the material you feel him spring to life in your hand.

"Oh shuck...okay now I get it. Um..." He tries to calm his breathing, "Well...I doubt I ever did it before... you know pre Glade...How should we..err, start?"

"Well maybe you should take off my clothes...and I take off yours."

He nods his head and runs his tongue over his bottom lip as he shifts you off his lap so he could stand over you. You could tell he's nervous since his cheeks are flush and he's clumsily unbuttoning your shirt. You stroke his arm and he looks down at you.

"Kiss me."

He leans down and your lips connect. You grab him by the collar abruptly and roughly mash your lips together. You pull apart and grin up at him.

"Rip it off. Don't be afraid." You coax him and he does as he's told.

A few of your buttons fly across the room.

He quickly pulls down your pants and groans at the sight of you nearly naked.

"I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do."

"Do you jack off?"

His face turns a bright red and he stutters.

You reposition yourself so that you're on your knees facing him.

"Don't be embarrassed," You giggle, "I pleasure myself too."

He looks at you stunned.

"How the blood hell do you manage that?"