Boyfriend Problems

~-T-~

You all gathered round after hearing the buzzer go off, ready to great the new Greenie. Your boyfriend Gally and Minho opened the doors to reveal a handsome new Glader, who was looking up at you with piercing green eyes.

"Y/N?!" He called up to you.

All the Gladers gave you a questioning look. You stepped back, scared.

"Is that you?!" He said.

"Y/N? Do you know this guy?" Gally stood up.

"I-I don't remember him," you managed to get out.

"How can you not remember your boyfriend?!" He said offended.

"Ooooohhhh!" All the Gladers chimed.

"Boyfriend?!?!" Gally yelled.

"Gally, I don't even know his name!"

"Don't know? Or don't remember sweet heart?" He smiled cockily, "It's Walter."

He got out of the box, "And what are you?" He poked Gally in the chest.
"I'm y/n's boyfriend," he took a step forward.

Walter laughed, "you're funny mate, I'm her boyfriend, don't kid yourself. She wouldn't date the low worth that is you," He pushed Gally.

"Oh, you want to fight?!" Gally shoved him into Thomas causing him to stagger back trying to catch Walter, "let's go!!!" He helped up his fists and Charles rebounded.
"This should be easy!!" He roared with laughter, "you push like a girl!"

"No! Stop!" You rushed in between them, and pushed them apart.

"It's ok sweetheart," Walter eased up trying to make a move on you, "I won't let him come in between us."

"Ugh, Newt give him the tour," you stood by Gally's side, but he stormed off, "Gally wait!" You ran after him.

"Y/N, who the heck is that jerk?!" He stopped.

"I don't know, I don't remember!"

"Then how come he remembers you?"

"I don't know, the creators have a way with screwing with us, out of all people you should know that," you rubbed his arm and pulled him into a hug, "and it doesn't matter any way."

"Ya it does," he mumbled resting his chin on your head.

"No, you're the one I want, you big dope," you smiled.

"Really?"

"Of course Gally, how could I love a guy named Walter?" You grimaced jokingly.

"You love me?"

"How couldn't I?" You kissed his noise making him blush.

"I love you too, babe."