How They Protect You- Pref 0.1

Hey guys, this might be different, but I wanted to try something new so yeah. If you like it and want me to do something more, please tell me so I can get up off of my lazy ass and write something. Thank you. 

Thomas:
Even though he's not the strongest or the bravest, if he knew you were in danger he would immediately act and do whatever he could to save you. Thomas would be all shaky and scared but that wouldn't keep him from doing anything to let you know that you would be safe as long as he was by your side. He was like your hero, always looking out for you.

Newt: He'd be very stubborn about it. Newt would do anything on his power to protect you and make sure you were safe. And Newt may not look it, but he's really strong. So he had all the odds in his favor to win a fight against that slinthead that wanted to attack you. Indeed, after he beat the klunk out of them, he'd place an arm over your shoulders and walk away to a safer place with you. Feeling proud of himself for managing to protect you.

Minho: Minho would go crazy. He wouldn't think twice, he would fight anyone to protect you. He'd definitely beat the klunk of them to make sure you were safe and sound. Because no one should mess with his girl, and even less when he was right there to help it.

Gally: The anger would build up inside him if he ever knew someone was threatening your safety. Gally would lose his temper and before he knew he would be punching the shuck out of the stupid shank who dared to endanger his precious Y/N. You might even have to intervene to make sure he didn't overdo himself with it.