Wrap My Chest

~-T-~

"Klunk," you mutter under your breath, slowing down. It's lunch break, and you have to feign illness so you can go back into the Glade. Your bandage fell off and you have no idea where it could have gone. And holding your breasts while running isn't very helpful. Minho, of course, let's you leave and you run back, awkwardly, into the Glade.

"Newt!" you call as soon as you can spot his sandy hair. He's your best friend, and you're sure you can ask him for a favor. A few Gladers are staring at you. You're not wearing the usual big shirt you always wear when coming back into the Glade. Only a tank top and short-shorts. Usually the shirt covers it, but now you're almost exposed.

"Hey, Y/N, what's bloody goin; on? Why you back so early?" Newt asks. He has a small smile on his face, happy to see you, but he's slightly concerned.

"I need help," you say, quietly so no one can hear.

"What kind of help?"

"Just...help. Come on," you start dragging him into your room, but he refuses and holds his ground.

"I need help wrapping my chest, okay?!" you shout, too loudly, and the surrounding Gladers stare at you, muttering under their breaths.

"Oh, um, show me the way," Newt says, feeling second-hand embarrassment. You take him into your room and find one of the thick bandage-wraps that you stole from the med-jacks.

"I have rather large, erm, breasts, and it hurts to run with them bouncing, so I have to bind them up with this bandage-wrap. It fell off when I was wondering, and I have a feeling it wouldn't do that if I had help from someone else and you're the only person I trust not to get all weird and turned on while doing this," you start rambling, and he shuts you up by rolling his eyes.

"Of course I'll help you," he grins.

You grab the bandage, turn around away from him, and pull your shirt off and quickly wrap it around your nipples so he can't see. You then give the bandage to him and raise your arms over your head, instructing him to wrap tight but not too tight. He finishes and ties it off before giving you a hug.

"Now get back out there and don't let your boobs get in the way of fighting those Grievers," Newt says, laughing.

"Jee, thanks, slinthead," you giggle and throw your shirt back on and run out into the Maze.