How Your Brother Reacts To Your Relationship-Pref 0.2

Imagine: How Your Brother Reacts To Your Relationship

Got Ben because why not?

Minho Gally : You were the Keeper of Gladers but since you had nothing to do, you were helping the Builders so you were with Gally, Ben and other guys, since you were the only girl in all the entire Glade. Minho was on his normal run probably drawing the Maze. You were hoping to see him soon because you missed him. In the afternoon, you saw Minho coming back with Alby, Alby was helping him sometimes. You smiled and wait to Minho to come and see you. You want to kep your relation secret and for now, that was working. It's been a year that you were with Minho and no Gladers were doubting something. After a while, most of all the Builders were finished with their jobs so they were eating. Only you and Gally were still on your jobs. Only a few nails and you would be able to eat Frypan's stew, same for your brother " Hey Marie, can you pass me the nails ? " you hear you brother tells you " Sure Gal " you say handing him the box. He smiled and thank you. You were finished so you put your hammer back to its place and walk to the tables where Minho, Newt and Ben were talking. You sat between Newt and Minho. Minho was being subtile. He squeezes your hand under the table and you smile, squeezing his and either. At the end of the dinner, you walk to your personal hut and go in the shower. You changed into clean clothes and walk out to go at the fire. You saw Minho alone in a spot. I walk to him and he smiles. Since no one was watching, at least, that's what you were thinking, Minho grab your waist and pulls you closer to kiss you. You smile through the kiss and you heard a gasp. You stop the kiss and look to see Gally. Shit!!! " What's wrong with you ! " he screams to Minho. He was angry, you could see it. Minho pulls you off of him and wait for Gally to come because you knew that he knew that Gally was going to punch him. Gally first punch Minho " Stops " you say. Now, Minho give Gally a punch " No, please stops " you say again. Now they were fighting " Guys stops ! " you say now trying to separated them but after few seconds, you felt a pain at your jawline. One of the boys punches you !. You look at Minho and than at Gally. You saw that it was Gally who punches you " Sorry, I didn't want to punch you sis " he says. You could still hear anger in his voice. You were crying because of the pain. You look at Galy and say " I know, it's okay, just be carfull next time " you tell him. He smiles and hug you. Then he looks at Minho " You break her heart, I break your face " then he walked away, letting you alone with Minho " Come on, let's get you some ice for your jaw " he says walking away to the kitchen with you.

Newt Ben : You were Ben's little sister. You were in love with your bestfriend Newt, but you didn't know how to tell him, scared that he didn't love you back. One day, you were in the Maze with Minho since you were a runner, and you saw a Griever. You and Minho starts to run faster because of the Griever and also because the doors were cloing in five minutes. You were close to the doors and you saw all the Gladers waiting for you to come back. As you step on the grass, the doors closed, letting the Griever alone in the Maze. You sigh. You made your way out. You saw your brother walking to you " I was so scared " he says hugging you. You smiled and put your head on his neck. You felt a tear fall on your shoulder and you realize that Ben was crying. You look at him " Ben, don't cry, I'm here now " you say crying too. Everytime you were seeing someone you loved crying, you couldn't help but cried too " I know, the stress is ust leaving " he says. You smile again and then you saw Newt. He seems angry and happy at the same time. You walk to him and he pulls you cose to him " Don't ever do that again Marie ! " he says " You scared the bloody shit out of me ! " he says again. You smile. Newt was so carrying to you. " Sorry I didn't mean to scared you " you say. He smiles and hug you. You hug him back, as always, and he takes your hand and walk through the Deadheads, your special spot. It was a friend spot for sure, but you were hoping that one day it could be your love spot, where you would meet to cuddle and kiss under the stars. When you were far away in the Deadheads, Newt kisses you ! You smile through the kiss and you feel buterflies in your stomach " I love you Marie " Newt says " I love you too Newt " ou tell him and he kiss you again before you felt yourself being teared away form him " hey let me go ! " you say scared. You turn your head to see Ben " What are you doing ? " you ask him " Can I ask you the same question " he says " Newt and I were just kissing " you say " I saw that, but explain " he says on an angry tone " Well, when two person love themself they kiss " you say sarcasticlly to Ben. He sigh and let you go so you walk back to Newt " I promise you shuckface that if she cpmes to me crying because you hurt her, you'll die " Ben says to Newt " Don't be scared, I won't ever hurt her " Newt answers back. Ben nods and walk away, letting you two together, under the stars, cuddling and kissing.

Ben Thomas : Being Thomas sister was a bit hard since you didn't see him often sicne he was a Runner. But when you weren't seeing Thomas, you were seeing your boyfriend Ben. Ben was a sweetheart to you. You knew he would never hurt you. One day, you were making your papers in your working hut, and you heard the door open, to reveal a Ben smiling " Hey babe " " Hey Ben " you say smiling as he sit beside you. You and Ben were together since his day one. Since you arrived before him, you show him around the Glade. Also, since it's been only a week that your brother arrived, you still didn't had time to tell him you had a boyfriend and the ohter Gladers didn't told him either, to your suprise since you knew Minho and Chuck had difficulties to shut their mouth. After finishing your papers, you were talking with Ben. Then he kiss you, A long and passionate kiss. But at the same moment, your brother enter the room " Oh, I didn't knew you had a boyfriend " he says. You blush, so did Ben but less than you. Thomas smiled " Well, yeah, I think you know him, Ben, a Builder, he also tun with Minho sometimes " you tell him. Ben smiles " Yeah we met once " Thomas says. Happily for both of you, Thomas didn't seems angry at all, he seems happy for you. Thomas looks at Ben and says " Take care of her okay " " Don't be scared " Ben says. Thomas smiled for the milion time " So, why did you came here ? " " Oh, because there's a fight between Winston and another Glader and you're the only one that can make stop him " Thomas says. You get up as fast as Ben and you three run to the Builders. Winston was destroying the poor other guy " Winston stops ! " you say to your bestfriend. Thomas take him off the guy with the help of Ben and they hold him back as you help the guy getting up " Let's go to the Med-Jack, I'll help you with those " you tell him. He thank you and you walk him to the Med-Jack hut.

Gally Newt : Being the Keeper of Gladers was a job simple. Helping the Greenie on their first week, Gladers were coming to you when there was a problem with other Gladers. Most of the times, you had three weeks of free times by month, waiting for a new Greenie to arrive and the ritual would start again. Today, you were helping the Med-Jacks. That what was you were doing most of the times since when you arrived you were a Med-Jack. You were helping a Builder with a cut. When you were finished, you wash your hands and you saw Gally entered " What's wrong today Gally ? " you asks him since he was coming often to see you with minor injuries " I make a little cut with a knife on my hand " he says giving you his right hand. For one time, it was true, he had a little cut on his hand " No need snitches, only a bandage to help it repear and you'll be fine " you say taking the necessary. He smile at you. After finishing his bandage, you put everything back to his place when you felt a pair of hands on your waist. " You know I love you right " Gally says before turning you around to kisses you. It was a strong kiss but passionate. You smiled through it when you heard the door open. It was your brother Newt " What the bloody hell is happening here ?! " Newt asks. You blush and Gally speaks " I was just kissing your sister after she arrange my injuried hand, nothing else ". You smiled at Gally. Newt looked at him. You could see he wasn't expecting that " You know we put rules over her, no one touch her or he's punish " Newt says " Oh come on Newt, he loves me and I love him, can't you accept that ? ". He sighs " Maybe I can make an effort " he says. You smile and walk to him to hug him. Since he was taller then you, he gave you a little brother and sister kiss on the forehead. He walks out the hut and Gally walks to you again " So you love me " " Sure, how can I resist to you " you say kissing him again.

Thomas Minho : Minho was an overprotective older brother since you first arrived in the Glade and that you both remember that you were brother and sister. He was always watching your back, always ! You were finding that a bit annoying but you couldn't do anything for it. When Thomas arrived, you both clicked instantaneous. He was always finding a reason to come and see the Keeper of Gladers, which was you. That what happen this day. You were doing your papers about him, since every month you had to do papers about the Greenie. Someone knock on the door and opens the door. You saw Thomas " Yes ? " " I was wondering if I couldasks you something " " Go on " you say " I love you ". You smile and get up, walking to him " I love you too Tom " you say kissing him. He put his hand to your waist and opulls you closer " Hey Marie do you have a, woah ! " he says, making you break the kiss. " So like that Greenie, we give you the option to kiss my sister ? I didn't remeber I said those words " Minho says " Me, yes " you say. Minho looks at Thomas " I'm warning you shuckface, you broke her heart, you'll go in the Maze and won't ever come back " and Minho left. You smile and kiss Thomas again.