Holding Up

~-T-~

You were lying in your hammock, you had injured your leg in the maze yesterday and you weren't allowed to put any pressure on it, which you were okay with. After yesterday, and the fear you felt when you thought you wouldn't make it out of the maze, you were happy to have a break until your leg got better... but you did miss being able to walk around and hangout with the guys.

You smiled when the dark haired beauty made his way into your sleeping area, smiling at you. His face was flushed and you knew he had just gotten back from the maze. "Shouldn't you go to the map room?" You asked, and he smiled and shrugged.

"I wanted to see you first, make sure you were doing okay." He smiled so big his eyes squinted, he walked closer to you and sat down by your hammock, "It sucks not seeing you in the morning."

"It sucks being stuck in bed." You replied with a laugh. Minho grabbed your hand and you turned to smile at him, "Thanks... for helping me out of the maze yesterday. I was so scared I wasn't going to... you know." You said, you didn't want to say it out loud, it was scary enough just thinking about it.

"I would do anything for you," Minho replied, his face softened as he leaned down and kissed from your forehead, down your nose to your lips. "What do you say you climb on my back, and I'll bring you out so you can eat dinner with all of us?"

"You mean like, carry me on your back?" You asked with a laugh, making Minho laugh too.

"Yeah," He nodded, smiling as he helped you get into position before he bent down and helped you onto his back. You wrapped your arms around him tightly as he held your legs in place, his strong arms had no problem carrying your weight out into the glade. The two of you were laughing as he ran a little and spun you around, he couldn't imagine being stuck in bed all day and he was just happy to have you with him.

"What in bloody hell are you two doing?" Newt asked, a grin on his face as he walked up to you two.

"Well, since she can't walk yet, I'm going to carry her wherever she needs to go." Minho said proudly, he was never embarrassed about how much he loved you, he was happy to share it and show it off to all the other guys.

Newt shook his head, watching as you kissed the top of Minho's head as he brought you over to where they were all eating dinner. Thomas helped you off his back and sit down and Minho sat right beside you, holding your hand. "Whenever you want to go somewhere, just let me know." He said, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"Thanks," you said smiling back at him, "But I'm okay right here, beside you."