Your Hands Touch Accidentally- Pref 0.9

Gally:
"You are holding it wrong!", you look at Gally with a judging look in your eyes. He furrows his eyebrows in surprise, "I'm holding it wrong? Did you forget that I'm the Keeper of the Builders?! You are holding it wrong!" A sigh escapes your mouth as you let go of the wooden plank. "Fine, then you hold it alone and I grab the nails", you roll your eyes annoyed.
"No, I'm holding the plank wrong so you can hold it! I get the nails", Gally holds out the wood for you to grab it, but you refuse, "No!" For a brief moment you two stare at each other. None of you wants to give up. Suddenly both of you grab the plank at the same time.
First you feel his warm and surprisingly soft hand on yours, then you feel the heat in your face. You wouldn't mind to hold this plank with him for the rest of the day. Within one second you two drop the wooden plank in unison. Gally scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.
"You know what? I asked you for help, but you are making everything more complicated. Go build something else", you push him playfully away from still not finished building. Your statement makes him chuckle, "You are just as stubborn as me. It's not my fault." You need a little bit time alone to think about that warm feeling in your stomach.

Minho:
"There is nothing! I haven't found a single shucking thing!", you exclaim angry and depressed at the same time. The day started so good for you, but now your mood is way more than just bad. You stare at the little building from the Maze in hope to find a clue or something like that, but nothing happened.
Minho leans against the table with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Come on, don't freak out. Someday we will find something. Just a little bit more patient", he cheers you up successfully with a few words. A sigh escapes your mouth, "Maybe you are right."
The Keeper of the Runners unfolds his arms to put his hands on the table. You feel your heartbeat doubles as his skin touches yours. Suddenly you can't focus on the Map anymore. "That's my hand under yours, shank", you try to sound as sassy as always, but you fail miserably. His typical smile on his lips grows immediately, "I know."
Minho hasn't planned it, but now he's just curious how you react to the contact. "I'm starving. You too?", you escape his grip with a faked smile. It's just a bad attempt to skip this moment and hide the blush on your cheeks. "No, I'm fine", he replies grinning like a little boy. That's the clue he needed to be sure you feel the same for him.

Newt:
"Oh no! What have you done?", you ask Newt worried and shocked at the same time as the Glader enters the Med-Jack hut. The cloth he presses against his bleeding leg is already red. "I... I was distracted for a moment", he replies smiling sheepishly. It's maybe not the best moment to tell you that Newt was thinking about you, then he fell to the ground.
"Sit down! I'll patch you up", you search through the shelves to find the supplies you need to treat his injury. A sigh escapes his mouth as he watches every move you make. "Don't look at me like that. You know I'm always worried when you are injured! I can't turn it off and on like a light switch", you already know the look he gave you.
"You don't have to be worried. It's just a little scratch. See?", he lifts the cloth to show you the wound. You use your chance to disinfect it. Newt grabs gasping your hand, "Oh my god! That bloody hurts!" The smile on your lips widens immediately. Your strategy worked better than you have thought.
"I'm sorry, but it's necessary to avoid infections...", at the end of your sentence you notice that he's still holding your hand. "Could I get my hand back?", Newt lets go of your hand blushing like hell. "Sorry, I was overwhelmed." From the pain or the wish to hold your hand?

Thomas:

"Right! Thomas! Right!", you inform him yelling. The brown haired Runner almost crashed into you as he tried to escape from a Griever. Now you two are running away from the monster. Heavily panting you follow him around the corner. At the end from the way is the Glade waiting for you two.
Suddenly Thomas stumbles over his own two feet. As fast as you can you grab his hand to steady his balance. It would be his death if he falls to the ground now. "Thanks!", the brown haired Runner mumbles between two heavy breaths. You are still holding his hand as you two squeeze through the gap of the closing doors. It was too damn close...
"Uh! The two love birds made it back alive. Really dramatic, shanks!", Minho notices the two of you are holding hands. The other Gladers exchange glances, while some of them wiggles their eyebrows. Blushing you escape his grip. Thomas clears his throat with red cheeks like you.
"Come on, boys! Give them a little bit time alone!", the Keeper of the Runners makes the situation more embarrassing for you two. "You were great in the Maze. Thank you for saving me life", Thomas breaks the silence between you. Laughing you wink at him, "I have to keep my eyes on you. Problems are attached to you like Minho to his sassiness." The brown haired Runner just looks at you smiling.