Kissing- Pref 0.4

Newt:

You make eye contact with him from across the fire. He's showing the new Greenie around but you keep catching him looking at you. You silently wished over and over that he would just ditch the Greenbean and talk to you, but you watched in disappointment as he turned to talk to the newbie again. You focused in on the boys around you and the drink in your hand.

There was a tap on your shoulder and you turned to see Newt standing with a small knowing grin on his face and a relaxed air around him.

"Hey," and the way he said it made you want to pounce on him.

"It's about time you made your way over here," you said daringly and he chuckled before wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you in close to him, making your body flush with his.

"All I've wanted to do since starting the Greenie's tour was come over here and do this," he said quietly and lowered his head to yours letting his lips attach to yours and move hungrily and passionately.

Minho:

Your back was against the wall and his hand was resting next to your head with his body hovering just close enough for you to feel his heat mix with yours. It was late at night and the other Gladers were asleep, leaving you and Minho in the Map Room all alone with no interruptions.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked, slightly out of breath and nervous and excited.

"Because you drive me crazy. You know how you make me feel," Minho said and leaned in even closer, letting his shallow breath fan onto your face.

"How crazy?" you asked and in a second his lips were on yours, moving fast. He let out a groan and your hands went up to his hair, tugging and making him growl.

Gally:

"Baby," you heard him whine and you turned around. Gally lay shirtless in your hammock and you smiled at him. The two of you were in your private hut and he wouldn't stop begging you to lie down with him.

"I need to clean up and make sure I'm ready for tomorrow's Box," you explained but Gally moaned some more. He got up and stood behind you, wrapping his arms around you and swaying slowly.

"But I love you," he whispered and his breath tickled your ear. You turned to face him and let your hands roam his chest and shoulders as he continued to sway with you.

"I love you," you said back and let him dip you towards the ground before bringing you back up. He lifted you off the ground effortlessly and kissed you deeply before carrying you to the hammock. He lay you down before getting in with you and holding you close to him.

Thomas:

"Friends." You said the word firmly but something tugged at your heart, begging you to stop the word from reaching Thomas's ears.

"Friends," he repeated back to you with some sort of unsure certainty.

"We can't be together because we're friends and we have a mission to get out of here," he continued and you looked into his eyes and wished you could just have him to be yours.

"Exactly. We need to have our priorities straight," you agreed but all you could think about were his lips on yours. You heard Thomas sigh as he looked around the Glade, maybe looking for a distraction or some sort of excuse or hope.

"You know what my top priority is?" he asked and your heart seemed to speed up its beating.

"What?" you asked, your voice dropping to a slight whisper.

"This," Thomas said and reachd a hand to your cheek, supporting your face and kissing your lips with his soft plump ones.

"I like that," you said and allowed him to pull your face in and kiss you again.

A/N: 

I'm starting to re-orginize the chapters, so yeah, nice