Sensitive

~-T-~

*Sexual Wording Up Ahead*

Newt is...an odd character. You aren't really sure what is wrong with him, but it's funny nonetheless.

"Holy klunk," a moan escapes from his mouth. All you've done was put your hand over his own, yet he's here breathing heavily and rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

"I didn't do anything," you sigh. You don't know why he does this. He's never told you, but it's like you're hurting him.

"I know, I'm sorry," he says. You work up the courage to ask as the pinkness in his cheeks begins to disappear. You want to do something, put a hand on his shoulder or knee, but you don't want to hurt him.

"Why do you do that?" you ask suddenly before you can even formulate a plan.

"Oh, erm," he shifts uncomfortably. "I'm sensitive."

"Yeah, I got that, but sensitive of what?"

"Um," his face is now as red as some of the flowers that Zart grows in the garden. "Sexually. I'm sexually sensitive."

You blink. "That's a thing?"

Newt nods shamefully, as if his "sexually sensitivity" is criminal. "It's nod like I have a dire need for sex or something. It's just-whenever someone touches me, anyone, anywhere, it feels so bloody good and I have no shuckin' control."

"What were to happen if I were to touch your...you-know-whats?" you ask, suddenly getting many ideas on how to torture him if you get the chance.

"I don't know, I've never tried," he shrugs.

"So if I..." you trail off, moving your hand closer to his private area. Jokingly, though. You're afraid of the noises he'd make if you actually touched him.

"Y/N!" Newt screeches, his eyes going wide and his hands suddenly covering himself. You roll over in a fit of laughter.

"I wasn't...going...to!" you say in between giggles.

--

"Where are my pants?" you mutter to yourself. It's pitch-black. The faint moonlight isn't enough to help you find the missing pajama bottoms. Sleeping in the hammocks with the rest of the Gladers was not the best idea Alby had when assigning you to your sleeping area. You're the only girl, and most of these boys are hormonal idiots.

It didn't help that you almost always kick your pants off in your sleep.

And now you can't see a thing.

"Shuck!" you cry out as you trip over a box. As soon as you land, you wish you'd stayed in bed and worried about your pants later. Because the person you sleep next to is Newt.

Your full weight is on the boy and he's moaning as loud as he can. You're shuffling, trying to get off, when he abruptly wakes up, staring at you.

"What are you doing?" he shouts in between moans. Crap.

"I fell!" you whine, but the other Gladers are already awake and surrounding you. They're almost rioting, wondering what the hell you've done to Newt.

"It doesn't look like you fell," Gally mumbles. They've lit small fires on sticks around you to give way for some light. And he's right. You're practically strattling Newt.

"I fell," you groan again and try to get off him, but every movement is only making the boy whine even more, and you can feel him getting hard underneath you.

--

"I'm sorry," you say sheepishly. You're eating breakfast now, and Newt's barely said a word to you although he sat next to you.

"I know, Y/N. You just...you're really hot and I couldn't help getting hard for you," he sighs. He's barely embarrassed now. Why should he be after last night?

"I'm gonna do something, and if you don't keep your shuckin' moans quiet, I'll never give you anything to whine about again," you say, but then give him a wink when he gulps.

You kiss him, only a small peck, but he sighs again. This time, in a bit of relief.