Maze In A Maze?

~-T-~

You and Minho were both trapped. The walls of the maze closing in on you. Suddenly you found yourselves in a square with nowhere to go, no escape possible. Kind of like you were in a mini maze inside of the big maze.
You wanted out.

You began to pound on the wall to your left. Fist after fist until Minho pulled them back and held them tightly in place with his own hands.
"(Yn)." He purred almost? He knew he had to calm you down. "It's not worth it, if we want out we both need to be at full strength okay?" He waited until he saw your head bob up and down ever so slightly before he pulled you back and released his hold on you.

"Sorry." You whimper and collapse to the ground on your knees, touching the ground with your forehead. "I'm sorry. I hate being trapped."
Minho was at your side in an instant, pulling you so the back of your head rested against his strong chest. The light blue fabric of his shirt coming into your view, his familiar scent flowing through your nose.

"I know you do (yn). We will find a way out of this. I don't know what's going on, why they've trapped us again while out here in the maze but there has to be an explanation."
You collected yourself barely. "They don't need a reason Minho. They have us available to do anything that comes to their head. They want to see us trapped and freaked out even more than before, they succeeded."

"We'll get out!" He said in a more firm tone and let go of you to begin tracking his hands around the box, looking for some kind of trap on how to get out. "These slintheads aren't going to get away with making us trapped rats, (YN)."

You shook your head and crawled over to a corner before looking at Minho. "They already have Minho. We're giving them exactly what they want."
He stopped. "What do they want?"

"Us. A show. We're a show for them Minho, we have to be. And I think they want us to be renewed with a twist to keep things interesting." A fire burned in your eyes now as you stood shakily in your corner. You could feel some tingling in your head. It didn't feel right, you didn't feel right anymore. "I hate them Minho, I hate them."

Minho's eyes widened at the fierceness of your voice, you'd never spoken like that before about anything. Never even after all the times Gally pissed you off to no end and everyone thought you were going to rip his throat out only to shake your head and walk away from the situation.
"I want them dead Minho, and I'm going to be the one to make sure my wants get fulfilled. I'm going to kill them."