30 Minutes For You

~-T-~
*Sexual Wording Up Ahead*

Thomas Brodie Sangster Imagine

Your POV, written in 1st person

"No, I think he just went to the pub early without me. Probably wanting to catch up with the guys before we have some fun," I tell my best friend while walking down the streets of London. There's a smirk on my face.

"Damn, girl," she says, laughing. I giggle.

"I'm gonna let you go, though. I'm here and I wanna make all the guys jealous of what a hot girlfriend Thomas has." I hang up with her after we say our goodbyes and pull the door open to the pub. It's one of Thomas' favorites. Whenever he's not working or with me, he's usually there. I don't mind though. He's a busy man and the liquor helps him relax. I'm just glad he doesn't do anything too stupid while drunk. 

The pub smells especially sweaty tonight. I breathe in the energy and my body immediately relaxes.

I search the room for Thomas and when I see him, I grin. I start walking to him. He's talking to another girl. He's not like that, though. He'd never cheat on me.

I have faith in him. Except, it's faltering now. The girl kisses his cheek. And she lets him.

I walk up to him, fuming. "Thomas, what the hell?"

He looks surprised to see me. "It's not what it looks—"

"I don't care. We're done," I glare at him and throw my middle finger up to the girl. She's smirking, as if she knew he was dating me. Was.

I storm off and out of the pub. Back down the street. With every step I take, I get more and more angry. I abhor that girl. I abhor Thomas. I abhor the world.

"Y/N!" Thomas calls from behind me. His voice sounds strangled, hurt. I roll my eyes and walk faster. A few more blocks and I'm at the flat. Our flat. Soon, it'll be only mine again. I knew letting him move in with me a few months ago was a bad idea.

I storm into the door; he's right on me heels. I slam the door and kick my heels off. I got ready for nothing. I know my makeup is ruined from crying. My feet ache from stomping. This was a huge waste of a great, sexy outfit. I'm even wearing matching underwear. Oh well. Maybe for another guy.

"Damn it!" Thomas groans from behind me. I glance at him, he's running into the kitchen while clutching his hand. Did I slam the door on his hand? I follow him.

Thomas grabs an ice pack and holds it on his hand. He sips an already-open bottle of Jack Daniel's.

"You dick!" I cry. He turns around, just in time, too. I smack the bottle out of his hands. As it crashes to the floor, I turn around and grab the nearest thing in reach. It's a large beer bottle, half empty. I throw it, and a few other things, right at his face. And it upsets me when he ducks. I want him to feel, physically, how I feel emotionally. 

He still has the red lipstain on his cheek. I want him to cry and feel broken. Whoever that girl was should be happy. He's her's now.

"Y/N!" Thomas cries out again. I'm charging at him now. I push him to the ground, feeling stronger and gaining more power. Punches. Kicks. Everything all thrown at him. I keep hitting him until I realize what I've done.

I just beat up my boy—my ex-boyfriend. I'm gonna end up in one of those stories one day and everyone's going to hate me because I domestically abused Thomas. I take a step back. Glass crunches under my feet and I wince in pain. Thomas stands, more like stumbles, up and to the bathroom. I hear the door lock, but I try getting in anyway. It doesn't open.

I press my back against the door as I hear him whimper. I did this to him.

"I'm so sorry, Thomas," I whisper.

I stand up and go to the bedroom. I go into the master bathroom and lock the door behind me. I hope he's okay. I hope he's not seriously injured.

I hear the front door close. He's probably left again. 

I look over to the shower and contemplate taking a bath. That is, until I see the razor.

I used to cut, a long time ago. Well before I even met Thomas. I don't remember why I stopped, but I now have the sudden urge again.

—————-

"Y/N, why?" Thomas asks after climbing into bed. I pretend to sleep, but he knows I'm awake. He'd pulled my arm away from my body. He saw the cuts. I know he did.

I sniff instead of replying. He rolls me over to look at him. Instead of scolding me any longer, he puts down my arm and kisses me softly on the lips. I'm not expecting it, but I kiss back anyway. I don't want to lose him. I don't care if he has girls falling all over him. He's a celebrity and I'm going to have to get used to it. 

The kiss turns heated and he climbs on top of me, pressing his core into mine. He isn't wearing a shirt, only boxers. And it's great because I'm only wearing my underwear set.

"I was trying to tell her that I have a girlfriend," he whispers into my mouth. His words make me moan.

"Shh," I silence him as I slip my tongue behind his lips. His hands roam my bra-covered breasts for a while before he finally pulls the straps off my shoulders and removes the bra from my body. I press my naked chest into his and sigh. The intimacy between him and I is beautiful and I can never get enough.

I can't even think about the other girl now. All I can think about is how much I am in love with his man.

Thomas stops kissing me and I whine when he pulls away completely. He was so warm and the loss of contact has me shivering. 

I watch him as he lightly strokes my sex over my panties. I'm already dripping, but he doesn't seem to mind. He pulls the underwear down and tosses them behind him before placing a hot kiss right on my clit.

I squeal at the sudden pleasure. He's never ate me out before. Why is he doing it now? 

My clit is pulsing against his lips. He starts lapping at me like a hungry kitten and I groan, louder and louder until I find myself falling over the edge. My body shakes uncontrollably and I'm lost in pure bliss. I feel like the only girl in the world, the only girl in his world.

When I open my eyes, he's right there, kissing me. Letting me taste my own juices.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"I love you and I'm sorry," he says. His brown eyes are soft.

"I love you too."