I Am A Runner

~-R-~

I am a runner. It wasn't easy to convince Alby that I will do a good job. He thinks that he has to take care of me because I'm the only girl here, but I could change his mind. And now here I am in the maze and 20 meters away was a Griever, what I would give to be now by Frypan and help him in the kitchen.

Slowly I started to walk backwards, but of course a few meters next to me have to be another one, my luck that this one is far away and it seems like he doesn't notice me. The one in front of me started to slowly roll in my direction. "Bloody hell (Y/N), what do you think you are doing?" Minho stand behind me but I'm really not in the mood to handle him right now: 

"Oh I just thought I could play with them a little bit. Of course I didn't want to play with them. You can go I can perfectly protect myself." I spoke quietly but fast. By now the Griever was almost where we stood. "Shit. Run! Just run (Y/N)!" Minho grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. He's a fast runner but I could keep up with him. 

The two Grievers were now very fast and right behind us. One of them dragged his arm out; on the end of it was a sharp knife. I was cut in the back and it hurts but we kept running. He got faster and it would difficult to breath.

After what felt like an hour we could finally stop. I was sweating all over the body. I broke down, my breath was heavy and I was shaking. I looked over at Minho which also lay on the ground. After a few minutes he looked at me: "You're welcome." 

I turned to face him and a light chuckle left my lips: "Oh I could have done it by myself!" Minho rolled his eyes but he smiled: "Of course you had!" For a while no one said anything, then I looked at him just to see that he's already looking at me, he's about to say something but I realized that we have probably just one hour left to get back to the Glade. 

I jumped up and a sharp pain run through my back but I ignored it again, and then I told him we had to go. The way back was silent but we made it in time.

We went straight into the Map Room to draw our Map from the day. After that I made my way to Frypan: "Hey (Y/N) how was your day?" He asked as he gave me some of his food. I smiled at him: "You better don't ask. I just want that day to get over."

 He looked at me friendly and put a hand on my shoulder: "Just remember, tomorrow is another day!" With that he left and I was alone.

It was dark now and I couldn't sleep, I got up and started to walk a little around. After a few minutes I found myself under a tree. I heard footsteps and turned around to see Minho. "I guess I need another place now." "No, its okay you can sit here if you want." I told him. 

I made room for him but I hid my back on the tree behind me and the sharp pain came back, I let out a whimper and Minho rushed to my side: "(Y/N) what's happening?" "A Griever cut me in the back", my voice barely above a whisper. "Let me see it!" I tried to protest but he was stronger than me. 

He turned me around and lifted my shirt up. "There is a deep cut it's probably 10 inches long. We should go clean that." "I'm good you really don't need to come with me." I told him but I knew he wouldn't let me go alone. 

He stood up and then he helped me. Minho took a bottle of water and a towel: "That sounds a little stupid but could you please take your shirt off?" I nodded and took my shirt off. He started to clean the sore. I winced at the touch. "I'm sorry, hold still." I didn't know Minho could be so softly. "Okay (Y/N), I'm done."

 He gave me my shirt and I put it back on: "Thank you, for that and that you probably saved my life out there in the maze." He just smiled at me and I got up and started to walk "(Y/N)! Wait!" I turned around and before I could say something Minho slammed his lips on my lips.

 The kiss last a few seconds then he pulled away with a smirk on his face: "I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me!" I smiled at him: "Only if you do it again" And with that his lips were back on mine.