I send your heart racing (Chapter 26)

SORRY ABOUT THE EXTREMELY LATE CHAPTER. I HAD FINALS AND THE LATE UPLOAD SHOULD NOT BE THAT LATE AGAIN. Thanks so much for 15 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! :D Thanks, I love you guys!!!1 Vote and comment???!?!?!?!?! Please, I really want to know if alot of people are still reading this :) Thank you all for reading, commenting, voting, and sticking around (and fanning).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a 4 weeks since the whole Alissa-is-prego-and-I'm-an-uncle mishap. Ryan was now officially out of the house and living with his parents, Jacob was still mad at me, and Chase was completely oblivious to me dating his best friend. The usual, of course.

My life was starting to adjust to lying to everyone and it was getting on my nerves. I don't know why I didn't interrupt Ryan and tell Chase the truth about Ryan and me dating when he caught us. I winced as I remembered the pain on my brother's face as he learned, or at least at the time thought he'd learned his best friend lied to him. I imagined how much I probably hurt him that day. The fact that I still hadn't told him was just making things worse. One day my whole web of lies as going to get swept by the wind, and when it did I wasn't going to like it.

It was hard to believe it was almost Halloween already. It seemed like just yesterday that I had met the guys, specifically Ryan and Jacob.

I slipped on a red and white striped V-neck sweater with a white tank top underneath. Then I put on a pair of dark jeans and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I chose fake diamond studs to wear and applied some light makeup. Afterward, I went into Liam's room to wake him up for school.

"Liam, sweetheart, wake up."

"Five more minutes," he mumbled.

I smiled lightly. He looked so adorable sleeping there. Currently, he was curled up in a ball wearing his Spongebob pajamas, his face relaxed.

"Fine. Only five minutes though. What do you want to eat for breakfast?"

"Anything mommy," he yawned. Liam curled into a tighter ball and fell asleep.

I rolled my eyes. If I made him anything but what he felt like eating on a specific day, he'd throw a huge tantrum. Half of the time I ended up guessing and forcing him to finish his food. It was hard enough to pay for bills. Our food cost hard-earned money, and I was definitely not going to waste any.

I went downstairs and looked for some Fruit Loops to add into a bowl and made sure not to add milk. As I reached for the box in the cabinet above the stove, I felt a muscled torso press up against my back. A free hand grabbed the cardboard box before I could.

"Here, let me get that for you," a smooth voice spoke aloud.

"OH MY GOD! WHO THE HELL ARE--" My voice cut out as I whipped around and my eyes met Ryan's beautiful blue orbs. I stopped screaming. "What are you doing here?"

 He shrugged his shoulders. "I got locked out of my house and my parents were asleep. I figured I'd come here."

I questioned him suspiciously. "How'd you get in? I locked all of the doors. At least I think I did," I said worriedly. "And just how often do you get locked out of your house? You are so irresponsible."

"Relax," He calmed me down. "I just used my spare key."

 I narrowed my eyes at him. "How do you have a pair of spare keys to MY house?"

"Chase gave them to me," he answered smoothly.

Yeah right.

My disbelief must have shown on my face because he pulled out some keys from his pocket and showed them to me.