You'll never know unless you try (Chapter 13)

Oh my gosh guys! I know I suck....sorry....I"M EXTREMELY SORRY I HAVEN"T UPLOADED IN TWO MONTHS.... I feel horrible a nd I hope you guys will still vote and continue to read and forgive me.... I can't believe I haven't uploaded in such a long time and you guys have probably forgotten the plot :( Please continue to read and comment and vote... If you guys don't really vote much, I might quit this story and just focus on my other ones.... Sorry, but please... If I get over 5 votes I will continue..If less, I'll see and let you know. THank you to all my fans, commenters, and voters who have suported me and encouraged me to continue :)

I hope you enjoy, PLEASE PLEASE VOMMENT!!!! *talks in a small, sad voice with big round eyes 'please?'* luvitgirl <3

**********************************************

As I went into the house I stalked over to the living room and sunk into the couch's plush cushions. I didn't bother waiting for anyone because I was still really upset. A few minutes later, Liam hesitantly walked up to me. He could probably sense that something was off. Hopefully, he didn't know how angry I was right now. I didn't want to scare him.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" 

I pulled Liam into my lap and stroked his hair. Liam got me to break my angry silence.

I sighed. "Nothing's wrong Liam," I paused, took a deep breath and continued, "Liam, I'm just upset that  your teacher made you cry and scared you. If he or any one else does that to you, always tell Chase and me. Ok?"

He nodded his head. "Yes Mommy."

I smiled at him. "Right, so lets go make you some lunch. Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

He frowned. "I don't want to eat."

I scrunched up my eyebrows. That was odd. Liam was always hungry. Something must be wrong.

"Are you OK Liam? Did something happen?"

He nodded his head yes.

I gave him a look, encouraging him to tell me what happened.

"Umm....well, I don't mean to bother you Mommy but every time I eat my mouth hurts."

"But...How long ago did this happ-"

"-So I looked in the mirror and I wiggled my tooth and it was loose. But now, every time I try to eat my mouth hurts," he complained.

I smiled at him, "Liam sweetie, you're just going to have to eat like that. Later, when your tooth is really loose, it will fall out. Then a new, strong tooth will take its place."

"Oh, did you lose your tooth?"

"Yes, I did. I lost all of mine and got my big girl teeth. Everyone loses their teeth."

"Then can I have something...I don't know... soft?"

I smiled again. He was soooo cute! At least he wasn't annoying me. I frowned at the thought of Jacob and pushed him towards the back of my mind. If I started to think about him I'd ruin everyone's day. He had problems. "Sure Liam. I'll give you yogurt, a banana, and a sandwich."

He frowned. "But a banana and a sandwich is hard."

"Well, you have to eat them. A banana isn't very hard and the sandwich won't hurt you. I promise it won't bother you. Do you want a PB&J or a cheese sandwich?"

"Peanut butter and jelly."

Of course he'd pick that. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich was the only kind of sandwich he'd eat. Chase and I had tried to get him to eat tuna, cheese, turkey, and chicken but he refused to eat them. It didn't matter how many times he ate them--he never got sick of them. I sighed and grabbed a knife, the peanut butter, some grape jam, bread (not the--and I quote --brown bread because the seeds on the bread are for birds. And I'm not a bird,' according to Liam.) He refused to eat any other bread that was not white because they tasted bad to him. I figured he just didn't like the color.