Wanna come over? (Chapter 11)

No rant today :) The only thing today is I got break from school 'cause of Easter and I saw the movie Ho with my friends! It was really cute :D

Enjoy :D Also, I know you guys don't know much about Jacob, but who do you like more: Jacob or Ryan???? Sorry if its too early to ask.... I was just curious because I alreadyy have a Jacob fan...

SERIOUSLY, HERE'S THE STORY (maybe that was a rant???? I'm gonna stop now :D)

Hope you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

The last thought I had before I started to flirt w/ him was 'I can't believe I agreed to this.'

*******************************************************************

Ryan told Ben to move over, presumably so he wasn't sitting so close to me. I glared at him. Who did he think he was? He had no right to control who I sat next to or spent time with while I was at school. Of course, Ben obliged. Seriously, why does he have to be treated like a king? He might be one of the football team's brightest stars, but he's still a mere mortal. He's a normal person, not royalty!

Ugh, you know what? I'm just going to have to forget about who he really is as a person. It's the only way I'll be able to tolerate flirting with him. He needs to believe that I actually like him, which may be difficult now that I've kicked him in the shin within the first few hours I've known him. My bad. This whole 'crush Ryan the player's heart' plan won't work if I can't convince him that I'm into him. 

 I groaned. Why was I doing this to myself? What was this magnetic pull I felt toward Ryan?

Ben shifted nervously in his seat. "Umm, sorry if I'm bothering you, but are you OK? I mean, I've only been sitting here for three minutes and you've groaned at least twice. Do you need to go to the nurse? I know this is your first day back in school since the past year and-"

"Geez, are you OK Ben? Relax, I'm fine. I might have a headache though."

"Are you sure? I mean you've been having these weird mood swings. First, you're happy at school. Then you cry. Next you get pissed at Ryan and beat him up. Now you have a headache because God knows why. Maybe you're PM-"

"I'm not PMSing. What is up with you anyway? What's matter to you how I feel?" I snapped. Then I started to feel guilty. He was only looking out for me in the best way he knew how. And I was being rude to him. "Sorry Ben. I didn't mean to snap at you. Like I said, headache."

Ryan spoke up. "Are you sure she's been groaning? Maybe she's been moaning..."

Chase glared at him from across the table while I attempted to kick him in the shin again. My foot connected with his flesh, and I was rewarded with a wounded cry of pain. I narrowed my eyes at Ryan. That should teach him not to mess with me. 

Ryan leaned over across the table and beckoned me closer. I sighed, but entertained him nevertheless. His breath was hot as it fanned against my ear. "You know you want me, Sass. "

I flushed pink when I remembered he'd just been kissing me--not my lips, but still-- and I hadn't pushed him away until ten minutes had passed. Even then, I still had trusted him. Why was I okay with letting him close to me?

Ryan chuckled, sitting back down again. The rest of the table peered at us curiously. I scowled and attempted to kick Ryan's leg again. This time, he was expecting it. My leg made contact with his, but not the way I wanted it. Somehow, he managed to tangle my leg in between both of his. I muttered a string of colorful words under my breath. Ryan grinned at me brightly, his blue eyes sparkling with glee.