Surprise Me (Chapter 16)

Kay everyone! Well today has been the worse day of summer vacation for me so far since the beggining of June :( Before I had put the story of what happened right here but it was too long so I got rid of it.  I've been on Wattpad ever since the incident and now I'm uploading. this author note is super long ( Not anymore now that i got rid of the story) and i'm sorry about that but I thought you guys might want to know why I feel like crap. I could use some cheering up. Could you guys just please vote??? The buttons right there

<<<<<<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and it means the world to me and I just feel horrible. I would really  feel better if i got more than 6 votes today. But there is no goal. Thanks to all of my fans for supporting me.

I hope you  guys have a nice day and enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alissa POV

The whole day I was worried about the date. It was going to be my first date. With Liam's tutor who was a spoiled brat and had treated my family like crap. I barely even knew the guy! Was this even considered a date? Should I be considering it a date? My hands were getting all clammy and, and I was just a mess. The whole day I didn't pay attention to my teachers and just worried over and over.

By lunch I was a disaster. My nails were chipped from my nasty habit of biting them when I was stressed, my hands were cold, and sweat was forming on my forehead. If I caught a fever it wouldn't be a surprise. Day two of school, and I was still feeling ill. Great.

I hadn't even told Chase about the date. Or Ryan. Well, I didn't have to tell Ryan. He and I weren't dating. He didn't have to know about my personal life. And I wasn't trying to make him jealous or anything. The fact was that I only had a tiny crush on him. It was a dangerous crush because I knew I could never have anything to do with a player like him. Why did I feel so guilty and why did I feel like I was making the wrong decision going on this date?

Between bites of baked potato at lunch Chase managed to ask, "Hey, Alissa. Are you OK?"

I looked at him, surprised he could tell my nervousness. I sighed, "Yeah. I'm fine."

He raised his eyebrows skeptically. "Sure."

Ryan said, "She's just pissed at the fact that she created a commotion this  morning." He tried to stifle a snicker.

I glared at him from across the table. All of my feelings from this morning came flooding back to me. "It was all your fault! Who the hell starts tapping and humming stupidly over and over when they're told to stop? And why do you always make it a goal to irritate me? Do you enjoy seeing me angry?"

His response was simple. "You're hot when your angry."

I glared fireballs at him. "Oh I'm hot when I'm angry, huh? Wow 'cause your little dick is going to get really happy now because I'm freaking PISSED. I must look like a supermodel huh? Right? Am I right?''

Chase's eyes widened at my outburst. No one had expected me to explode like that again. Ryan looked offended. "Chill Alissa," Chase said cautiously.

I huffed at Chase and muttered under my breath. "Why couldn't you just have normal friends?"

Ben frowned, ''Hey, I heard that!"

I cracked a smile and rolled my eyes. "Not you Ben."

He smirked then, relieved. Ben seemed like a genuinely nice guy. He didn't treat women the way Chase and the rest of his gang did.