epilogue ☼

"That was how mommy and daddy fell in love." Kwaemi smiled, still seeing her child wide away, not a pinch if tiredness in her eyes.

"What?! Uncle Minhyuk went to Jeju-do?"

"Yes, Miseok." Kwaemi sighed at her four year old child. Miseok had a big crush on Minhyuk. There was more than a twenty year age gap, yet that didn't stop her.

"What if uncle Minhyuk never came back?" Miseok gasped, and Kwaemi petted her hair, laughing.

"Uncle Minhyuk did come back though. You saw him yesterday."

"Mommy, do you think uncle Minhyuk thinks I'm pretty?"

"Of course he does. Why wouldn't he?" Kwaemi asked Miseok, who was giggling. Kwaemi chuckled, "You should be sleeping already. It's past nine."

"Mommy, when can we see uncle Minhyuk again?"

"Miseok, sleep." Kwaemi said sternly, pulling the blanket over Miseok's body.

"Mommy!"

"Yes baby?"

"So you named me Miseok after your's and appa's name?" Miseok asked, a happy glint in her eye.

Kwaemi nodded, "Mommy's name is Kwaemi, and daddy's name is Hoseok. So we combined it and got Miseok for your name."

"I like my name a lot." Miseok smiled, and Kwaemi nodded, kissing her forehead. "I know, you told me many times. Are you sleepy yet?"

The sound of the garage opening made Miseok squeal, jumping out of her bed and running down the stairs. Kwaemi sighed, standing up to go after Miseok and greet her husband.

"Baby! I'm home!" Hoseok yelled, and Miseok began to giggle. "Appa it tickles!"

Hoseok pressed kisses all over Miseok's face, spinning her around.

"Why aren't you in bed, Shin Miseok?"

Miseok giggled, hugging her dad tightly, Kwaemi climbing down the stairs.

"Eomma was telling me how you two fell in love!" Miseok told Hoseok, who gasped.

"Jinja? Did you hear how uncle Kihyun wanted to hurt appa?!"

Miseok nodded, with wide eyes, "Uncle Minhyuk went to Jeju-do too!"

Hoseok saw Kwaemi climbing the stairs, and he went over to help her while carrying Miseok in his arms.

"Miseok... I told you to sleep." Kwaemi frowned, and Miseok hid her face in Hoseok's neck. "Welcome home Hoseok."

Her parents kissed, and Miseok wanted to be put down, so Hoseok put her down to her feet.

"Go to bed sweetie." Hoseok said, and Miseok nodded with a smile.

"Good night daddy and mommy! I'll tuck myself to sleep!" Miseok ran up the stairs, and Kwaemi sighed. "She's so energetic."

Kwaemi hugged Hoseok, the two swaying without speaking. She missed him after being gone for a business trip for three days.