fourty-six ☼

Time skip another two years because :)

"My little sister looks so beautiful." Kihyun came in the room, seeing Kwaemi looking at herself in the mirror.

"Ugh, I don't feel so well though. I'm so nervous." Kwaemi mumbled, looking down at her dress.

Kihyun stood behind her, and bent down with a bright smile. "You're gonna be walking the aisle though. I'm sure appa would have hated Wonho's guts."

"I told Hoseok I didn't want such a fancy dress!" Kwaemi complained, touching her hair.

Kihyun laughed at her, "It's your big day. Of course he wants you to feel like a princess."

The wedding was a pastel purple and white theme. Hoseok's best man was Kihyun while Kwaemi's maid of honor was Suhee. Kihyun would also be walking Kwaemi dow the aisle and passing her to Hoseok.

"It's starting in... ten minutes. Are you ready?" Kihyun asked cautiously. Kwaemi shook her head, closing her eyes. "Take deep breaths."

She stood up, and Kihyun grinned knowing that Kwaemi was going to get this shit done.

He took her arm, and patted her back, not wanting to ruffle her hair and ruin the half updo.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Kihyun asked, "We can always have more time."

"I'm gonna do it!" Kwaemi yelled, and he laughed at her and nodded.

The two walked out of Kwaemi's changing/makeup room, Kihyun smiling during the whole walk.

He was proud of the two. Hoseok had managed to graduate in two years, landing himself a business job for a private company, being able to buy himself a house that he and Kwaemi can live it comfortably.

"I'm really happy for you Kwaemi."

Before they entered in, Kihyun kissed her forehead, smiling wide.

"I'm lucky to have you as a little sister."

The two stepped in, everyone's attention on Kwaemi and Kihyun.

Hoseok, who was looking down reverted his glance up, meeting gazes with Kwaemi. They two grinned at each other, Suhee and Changkyun giving Kwaemi a thumbs up.

Minhyuk was holding his heart, mouthing 'baby sister' over dramatically.

Kwaemi's worry and stage fright was gone, Kihyun handing Kwaemi over to Hoseok, who took her hand, and the two stepped in front of...

Shownu, who cleared his throat, opening a dictionary, but actually having his lines hidden in it.

"A dictionary?" Kihyun whispered, and Kwaemi wanted to laughed loudly but held it in.

"Ummm... Kwaemi do you take Wonho-"

"You just skipped a whole part appa!" Jooheon shouted, making Hoseok chuckled softly.

"Jooheon, shut up." Sojung whispered, pinching his ear like a mother lecturing her child.

"Kwaemi, do you take-"

Everyone facepalmed at Shownu, making Kwaemi giggle.

"Do you take Wonho- I mean Shin Hoseok-" Shownu stumbled on his words with a sigh, mumbling how it was weird calling Wonho, Hoseok. "Do you take that guy as your hubby? No matter what happens? Even if he has another side hoe?"

Hoseok's mother, Hyosa, covered Binnie's ears, laughing loudly.

"What the–? Who changed Shownu's cards?" Kwaemi asked, and Minhyuk whistled. "Yah, Lee Minhyuk!"

Shownu began to sweat from nervousness.

"What!" Minhyuk shouted, feeling everyone's gaze on him.

"I do." Kwaemi said, and turned to look back at Minhyuk, giving him a heated glare.

"Wonho or Hoseok. Do you take Kwaemi as your wife? Even if Kihyun threatens to set your...balls...on..fire..." Shownu read the flashcard slowly that Minhyuk purposely made.

Hoseok cleared his throat.

"I do."

"Dang man, you have guts." Shownu said, "Then by my Shownu appa-ism power granted by the heavens and angels with powder donut wings- Minhyuk I only told you to revise my speech!"

Everyone was now laughing, even the bride and groom.

Even if their wedding wasn't planned like this, it was their wedding and plus they had weird ass friends who would call Shownu 'appa'.

"Anyways," Shownu fixed his posture, "Ok just kiss the bride because Minhyuk- YAH! You are not God!"

Hoseok brought Kwaemi closer, the two sealing their marriage with a kiss, making everyone gathered with them clap while Minhyuk ran away from Shownu.

"I'm gonna kill him after this because he ruined my little sister's wedding!" Kihyun yelled, Suhee giving him a look.

"We're married now, and you'll be Shin Kwaemi." Hoseok grinned, pressing their foreheads together. Kwaemi smiled back, "Yeah."

"I love you Shin Kwaemi." Hoseok pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you too Shin Hoseok." Kwaemi giggled, closing her eyes and the two newlyweds kissed once more.